Chapter 29 [Y/n The Dragon Slayer]

(You can play the music whenever you want to - also I suck at writing fighting stuff so I'm SO SORRY if this chapter isn't like what you expected)

I glared at this monster who was named Nomu. I could feel my body warming up, mainly my arms. I closed my eyes as my skin started changing. Blue scales forming down my arms and legs. I took in a deep breath, and opened my eyes.

Before anyone could react, I slammed my hands on the ground and yelled out.

"Ice make; Ice Geyser!"

Without freezing the ground, I cast the spell with both of my hands in different sides, making tower of ice spikes in a curve-formation in front of Nomu. I quickly ran behind the Nomu and raised my fist.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" I punched Nomu's back and they were pushed forward onto the ice. I quickly jumped up and took in a deep breath before yelling out.

"Ice dragon.. ROARR" My attack quickly hit Nomu. As the frost cleared out, you could clearly see that half of Nomu's body was covered in ice. Y/n's eyes glared at the Nomu as he shook off the ice on his body.

The dragon slayer continued to attack Nomu. Her classmates stared in awe. Her appearance was different. Light blue scales roamed around her body and a small light blue light surrounded her.
"I underestimated her." Todoroki mumbled. He didn't think you were strong. Your personality didn't matched your power. Izuku's eye were wide. He knew you were powerful and different from everyone here, but he has never seen how far you could go.

He made a mental note to write down what he saw in front of him in his notebook later.

Bakugou was flabbergasted. At this point he now then realized that he was not only falling behind Izuku, but you as well."

"What the hell... Neila you better explain this!"

Y/n chuckled. "No promises Katsully~"

"Ice Make; Knuckles!"

"Ice Dragon.. crushing fangs!"

"Ice Dragon Lance!"

I sucked in a deep breath before yelling out once again "Ice Dragon ROARRRRR"

I started panting a bit. I looked up and saw the Nomu readying himself to attack me with a simple punch. I quickly mumbled out "Ice make; clone.."

Another version of me appeared in front of me. I jumped out of the way for the clone version of me to get hit. I landed on a tree and hid.
Nomu punched 'me' and I crumbled into pieces. I shivered as I looked at what the Nomu did to 'me'.

'Goodness.. I wonder what would've happened to me if I didn't make a clone. S C A R Y'

"Y/n!" A few voices yell out.

I took in another deep breath and looked at my target.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art.."

Light blue lighting started coming out of my body and formed into a small egg like shape

Light blue lighting started coming out of my body and formed into a small egg like shape. Everyone turned their head at the light and were surprised to see me. I quickly threw the object into the sky. I kept my arm up and waited for the egg to lock onto my target. Once it was finally high above Nomu, a forcefield protected everyone around Nomu to keep them from being attacked.

I then brought my hand other hand up and clapped my hands together. A  loud slapping sound surrounded the whole building and the egg broke  apart. Big sharp ice chunks spread around the area but were clearly  aimed for one thing only.

 Big sharp ice chunks spread around the area but were clearly  aimed for one thing only

"Icicle Shards!"

I yelled out in a loud voice. Quickly bringing my arms down to let the ice fall and stab the Nomu. Each and every piece pinning Nomu onto the ground. Every time a shard landed on it's target frost exploded.

I panted as I jumped down from the tree. I landed next to Izuku, wobbling a tiny bit. The dragon-like- scales on my skin slowly fading away. My gaze didn't falter from Nomu. When all of the frost faded away. The Nomu was missing an arm and there was an ice shard stabbing his leg.

Unfortunately, Nomu's arm regenerated and he took out the shard. He then threw it towards us. I quickly stood in front of my classmates and mumbled. "Ice make; shield" Although I was feeling out of it. A huge ice wall formed and protected my friends.

I sighed and fell on one knee. I put my hand on the ice wall and broke it. I looked at the Nomu with half opened eyes.
I was going to stand again until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see All Might.

He wasn't smiling.

"Young Yukimura. Do not worry. I Am Here"

I nodded my head slowly. He stood in front of us. I wanted to stay awake but I could help but close my eyes. I opened my eyes a tiny bit to see Nomu and All Might fighting.

I closed my eyes again but this time I didn't open them again.

--

OHH MY GOD I FINALLY FINISHED SCHOOL AND NOW I'M ON SUMMER BREAK.

Well I finished a few weeks ago but I then got my high school schedule right after school ended and I had to contact the school to fix my schedule. I'm finally a freshman T0T

Also I started Banana Fish yesterday and I canNOT get over episode 9.. my heart is sooo broken after that episode.

ANYWAYS sorry for updating lateeee

Have a good day!

-honey ;D