Chapter 23 [ Heroes VS Villain ]

(Another Short Chapter Sorry)

"Sir!" Raised Tenya, "This appears to be the same field used in the entrance exam. Will we once again be performing city space maneuvers?" All Might shook his head "Nope! You'll be moving on to step two!"

"Indoor anti-personnel battle training!!"

"Villains battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but.. Statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors."

Y/n agreed to this, facing many that have stayed hidden from the world. "Between confinement, house arrest, and black market deals in this hero-filled society. The cleverest villains out there lurk indoors!"

"Or hidden..." Y/n unconsciously mumbling out.

All Might nodded and pointed at her, "Correct!"

"So no basic training?" Asked Tsuyu.

"Practical experience teaches you the basics! The distinction here is that you won't be fighting disposable robots." The hero said.

"What determines victory?" Asked Momo.
"Are you threatening to expel someone, like Mr. Aizawa did?" Ochako nervously asked. "How do we proceed to divide ourselves into teams?" Tenya said holding up his hand.

"One at a time! My Quirk isn't super-hearing!!" All Might stared to get frustrated and Y/n could only giggle at the man.

"Listen up!! Here's the deal. The villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it. The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up."

After finishing his explanation he pulled out a piece of paper.

"Your battle partners will be decided by drawing lots!"

"Is that really the best way?!" Tenya had asked.

"Makes sense, because pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot during emergencies..." Izuku said since he knew best about heroes and stuff.

I perked up at his words, 'The exact same for wizard guilds!" Y/n smiled as she thought of the time Fairy Tail and the other guilds has to team up. That was when she met her best friend Wendy...

"I see! I apologize for getting ahead of myself. My mistake!" Tenya had said.

"It's fine. Let's just get to it!!"

After everyone drew their lots, All Might suddenly said "I almost forgot.. One team with have an extra member since we don't have an even number of classmates"

Two boxes, one held 'Hero' and the other held 'villain.' "Moving on, first up are...THESE!!"

Pulling out the first orb "The heroes are Team A!!" Pulling another, "The villains are Team D!!"

My eyes widen as I looked at Izuku.

"Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka VS..."

I gasped and looked at Kasuki "Vs Kasuki Bakagou and Tenya Iida"

I held my hands together and gave the ground a look of worry.

"This is just another battle of Izuku VS Kasuki.." I mumbled.

-

WOW I haven't published a chapter in a while. Sorry about that haha!

Anyone else have to do online school because of the coronavirus? I honestly don't like it very much.

-honey