Chapter 3 [ Explaining ]

"Oh! Before we start talking, do you guy have any ice? or maybe large chunks of ice? I can't eat my own ice" Inko nodded her head and went into her freezer but suddenly stopped "Wait did you say you can't eat your own Ice? Why not?"

I shrugged and looked somewhere else "I don't know why, It's just something us dragon slayers can't eat"

"Dragon Slayers?"

I tilted my head "How do you not know what Dragon Slayers are?" Kira then slapped the back of my head "Do you even remember what I said! We aren't in Earthland anymore, they don't know anything about our wourld as we don't know anything about this world" I rubbed the back of my head and explained

"Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Lost Magic which allows its users to transform their physical bodies into a Dragon. As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive style" Izuku tilted his headand said "Lost Magic?" I nodded my head "It's meaning is in the name, Magic that was forgotten and never remembered"

"Then what is magic?" I straightened up and looked at Izuki even more "You don't know what magic is?" He tilted his head "I don't know what it is?"

Kira got up onto the table and sat down on it "How did we feel magic in this world then.."

As me and Kira were talking a bit, Izuku then gasped and yelled out "Ah! Is magic the same thing as quirks?"

This time it was my turned to question what this.. quirk was "And whats a quirk?" Izuku smiled and pointed his finger up, imagining something in his head "It might be like what you call magic! it's a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories! How do you explain.. 'Magic'?"

I smiled put my hands together "Magic is the physical embodiment of the spirit. When the physical spirit of an organism connects with the spiritual flow of nature, the spirit forms Magic as a product of the connection. Only ten percent of the world's population is able to use Magic, which is noted to keep a balance between ordinary people and those with Magic. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use Magic. According to Zeref, ones strength of feelings places an important part in Magic!" I smiled while explaining but then a question that Izuku asked me got me to froze

"Who is Zeref?" My eyes widen and I looked down onto the ground

Kira explained for me this time instead of me

"Zeref was considered to be the strongest, most evil mage of all time, who possesses extremely dangerous, and powerful Magic. He is the founder and current Emperor of the Alvarez Empire, under the alias of Emperor Spriggan" 

"Whats a mage?" Kira and I sighed at the same time and we looked at each other "Izuku..."
His eyes widen and he bowed "I'm sorry!" I laughed and shook my head

"It's fine, don't worry" I said, looking at the table sadly "I suddenly feel alone for some reason.." "Like homesick right?" I tilted my head and Izuku explained right away "It means you miss home or where you live"

I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I must be homesick..."

The was a silence after that, no one talked

I then sighed and looked at Izuku "Mages are wielders of magic" I said, Izuku's head popped up and gave me a look, wanting me to continue "Using their Magic Power to cast spells and employ magical objects. They comprise only 10% of the living population of Earthland, with the remaining 90% being either incapable or unwilling to use Magic. They are often affiliated with a guild, where they can take jobs on as a source of personal income and adventure; according to my friend Lucy, Mages can't be considered full-fledged until they join a guild of their own choosing. There are three main types of Mages in the world of Earthland: Legal Mages, Dark Mages and Independent Mages."

"Can I ask another question" I nodded my head, waiting for him to ask away

"Is a guild a type of organization?" I nodded my head and smiled

"Like I said, There are three different types of Guilds: Legal, Dark, and Independent. A Legal Guild is one that has been approved and registered by the Magic Council. A dark guild is one that has not been approved by the Magic Council and is treated as a criminal organization. An Independent Guild is one that is not approved by the Magic Council, but at the same time is not considered a criminal organization. Very little has been shown about Independent Guilds, though it appears that they can do anything they please as long as the Magic Council doesn't disapprove of the actions. Aside from Magic Guilds, there are variety of other guilds, such as merchant, mercenary, treasure hunter, and even bandit guilds"

Suddenly Izuku got up from his chair and went out of the room

"Hmm? Izuku?"

He ran back in the room with a notebook "Sorry! I gotta write this down, Everything about this is so interesting and I want to know more" I laughed and nodded "I should've brought my books from Lucy and Levy then" I laughed to myself but once looking back at Izuku he had a confuse look on his face "I'll tell you about my family later"

He nodded his head, wanting to learn more about our world.