Chapter 11 [ Am I Back..? ]

The school days passed by fast, I never knew how smart I was.. Even Kira and Izuku were shocked. I've made friends but is still with Izuku 24/7, I've also surprisingly have been a good friends with the boy that I said was like Laxus! His name is Bakugou Kasuki, yeah.. hes a pain but I sometimes still like him around haha

Key word; SOMETIMES

Like today, for example.. I didn't want him to be around me

"Oi Neila"

Oh did I mention that he also has a nickname for me? He doesn't call me it often though.

He says that it means

Weak one, only cares for themselves

I went along with it, I knew the real meaning behind the name and smiled every time he said the name.

The One who Has the Power, Powerful

I'm thankful for the name. It's also alien backwords and I love that! Plus I wasn't really annoyed with it. I had many nicknames anyways.

But I wasn't in the mood "What is it Bakahoe..?" His eyes widen at my tone of voice but then realized what I just called him "D-did.. DID YOU JUST CALL ME A HOE?!" I rolled my eyes and looked the other was from him, I'd usually call him Bakagou..

"Hey! Look at me!" I looked at him straight into his eyes and he flinched "Damn are you okay? What the hell is wrong?" I sighed and looked away again

"You call it homesick.. I've been trying to find a way back home and a right time but nothing is working" He just groaned "School is almost over, just wait til then geez" I then suddenly got angry and slammed my hands down on my desk "You don't know how hard it is to get home for me! I just wanna see my brother again and see everyone!" I didn't know what I was yelling and why I was yelling, I guess I really missed them.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I started missing them. The random fights we had, the food Mira made, Team Natsu, everything was absolute amazing. It's great here too but.. It's not the same.

"Y/n!" In came the yellow cat that I loved very much and she quickly hugged me "We'll be able to go home soon, you're fine stop getting angry"

I started shaking, everyone was looking at me "I wanna see Happy too you know.." I sighed and looked at Kira "You know that after the fight we were suppose to have a ball with the king and princess?! I could've made up with Sting and Rouge.. We would've become friends and helped their guild become a better one without ex-Master Jiemma fucking everything up!"

Kira then spread her wings in front of the class, everyone gasping but me and Izuku. She flew to my face and touched nose with me "I swear if you use your power to make me fall asleep I'll make sure that Lucy spawns Loke once we get bac-"

Then everything got blurry and became black as soon as I tried talking again, All I heard was "Izuku take her to the nurses room, I'll explain everything to you later" "W-wait what did you do to her?" I heard Kira sigh "I put her to "sleep". She can hear and feel everything but is just paralyzed and can't move, she can't see and talk as well but she might pass out from boredom on your back soon"

I felt myself get moved from someone's arms to someone's back "hey no fare! I wanna take her" "Is that all you care about? Don't you care about her words? What was she fighting that made her family might think that she died?" "There's a king and princess where she lives?" "They have guilds..? Isn't that in games or something..?"

I grunted in my head 'I'll kill her later'

But then I really saw darkness overcome me.

-

"Hey Natsu~ Look what I found! Look! Look!" A little girl yelled out, I looked over and saw a younger me holding a flower crown "Erza made it for me! Isn't it pretty and beautiful!" I laughed at myself and looked at Natsu, but he had a sad face in his eyes "Y/n... oh how I wish you wish you were still alive" My eyes widen "What..?"

I walked behind the younger me and saw a younger Natus, I couldn't hear them anymore..

"Natsu! Natsu you can hear me right?!" I saw tears forming in his eyes as he continued to look up. I gasped "Is this what is happening right now..? Do they really think I'm dead..?" I started shaking and I crouched down, covering my head "No no no this can't be.. I-"

I just..

suddenly

broke out

"NATUS DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I'M DEAD I'M BEGGING YOU!!" I felt hot wet tears fall down onto my hands and onto my lap

"Y/n..?" I stopped yelling and slowly looked up "H-how can you see me?" I slowly got up and he ran as fast as he could to me "Oh my gosh Y/n!!"

How..

can he see me?

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, how Fairy Tail misses you.." He hugged me "Where's Kira?" He looked around

"Shes still in the world that I was in before.." I kept on blinking my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

"Did I come back..?"

[ This is so bad I can't even.. ;-; ]