Chapter 28 [USJ]

"Hey Y/n.. are you alright?" I nodded my head while holding my mouth with one hand. The other on my stomach. I was so focused on the dude from before that I forgot about my motion sickness.

Where was Wendy when I needed her...

When the bus rode over a bump I could feel the puke trying to come out. I held onto my mouth to keep it from opening up. I couldn't handle this feeling any longer. I put my head on Izuku's shoulder and tried to sleep the pain off. The plan didn't work.

I let out a groan of frustration and yelled out. "When the HELL does this bus stop moving!" I could feel Izuku's large hand enter mine slowly. I clenched onto his hand tightly. When I could feel another set of puke coming I shot myself to the window.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!"

"Calm down Y/n!"

-

When we finally arrived at USJ quickly left the bus and hugged the ground. "LAND! Oh my god I missed you."

Some of my classmates laughed at me as they walked in the USJ building. I soon followed behind.
"Everyone! I have been waiting for you." Thirteen, the space hero, said. I waved at her as I remember seeing her in the halls. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called Unexpected Simulation Joint- USJ for short!"

I looked around the building as she continued talking. I wasn't interested in the conversation as I already knew the hero's quirk.

Instead.. I thought about Fairy Tail.
I wonder how they're doing..

"What adventurers have they been through without me?" I said out loud without knowing.

Kirishima looked your way, wondering what you were talking about.

"All right then, first-" I looked up at Aizawa when he stopped talking. I then looked at the building's lights as they started going on and off. "What the fuck.." I looked back at Aizawa but suddenly smelt something off. I sniffled the air. My eyes wondered to the fountain. A purple mist, a large one to be exact, appeared. Then a hand came through the mist, followed by a light blue haired man. My eyes widen.

That was the same dude from before.

"Aizawa..! That's the man I was talking about." I yelled out. I ran up to him, but he ignored me. "Don't move! Gather together. Thirteen, Protect the students!" Aizawa yelled out.

I looked back at the mist as I felt more than one presence coming out of the mist."

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

I shook my head. "Doubt it.."
Midoriya took a step forward but was stopped. "Don't move!" Aizawa yelled out. I looked at our teacher as he put his goggles on.

"Those are villains."

I smirked and cracked my knuckles. "It's been a while since I had a great fight. Can't wait."

Aizawa looked at me and shook his head. "You shouldn't be excited about this Yukimura." I rolled my eyes. I continued to look at these villains. Scanning each and every one of them.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head huh? According to the teacher schedule we got the other day All Might was suppose to be here. Am I wrong?"

I furrowed my brows. How did they even get that information? I looked at the teacher as he grumbled. "So the trespassing yesterday was the work of these scumbags?" I looked at the man that I saw this morning and shook my head.
"Mr. Aizawa, that man in the middle. That's who I saw during lunch." I said to him. Getting the attention of some of my classmates. I got my hand ready to attack them if necessary. Frost coming out of my hand.