Chapter 43: The next step (?)

Start from the beginning

Jeno looked at him with slightly widened eyes. "Really?"

Jaemin nodded with determination.
"The comeback is soon. We won't have much free time then. I just want to realx today. And it is even better, when I can cuddle with you. Because I love cuddling with you.", by now Jaemin's arms were around Jeno's neck.

Jeno put his hands on Jaemin's waist. "Okay. When this is what you want to do, then we will do it.", Jeno pecked Jaemin's lips.

"Mhh", Jaemin hummed. "In the evening, we can go to my favourite restaurant. But for now, let's just cuddle.", Jaemin took Jeno's hand in his and led him to the bed.

They fell on the bed and did what Jaemin was wishing for. They cuddled.

They lied in their arms for hours. Sometimes talking about some stuff, that was wandering in their minds these days.
Sometimes the silence welcomed them and they just let their fingers speak to each other, which were roaming around their bodies.

When it became late, they went to Jaemin's favourite restaurant and ate Jaemin's favourite food. Jeno payed for everything.

On their way home, Jeno suddenly went in another direction, than the one, they would normally take.

"Where are we going?", Jaemin asked confused.

"I want to show you something.", was the only thing Jeno answered.

After some minutes they stopped at a flower shop.

"What are we doing here?", Jaemin asked in awe, when he saw all the beautiful and colorful flowers.

"Like I told you, this day is about you. Since you liked the flowers so much last time, I want to give you new ones. But I want you to decide, which flowers, how many and so on. Look around and make a decision. All I will do is pay."

"You are the best!", Jaemin squealed and hugged Jeno tightly.

"I'm glad you like it", Jeno hugged back.

Some minutes later, they were on their way home. Jaemin with a big, colorful bouquet in his hand and a, just as big, smile on his face.

They secretly held hands.
When someone walked past them, they quickly let go, only to intertwine their hands together again, when the person was out of sight.

Sometimes it was hard to be secretly together. But they didn't mind. As long as they had each other.

When they arrived back home, Jeno followed Jaemin in his room.

"I have one final present for you.", Jeno said and took a little box out of his jacket.

Jaemin curiously turned around, after he put the vase with the flowers on his nightstand.

"Here", Jeno gave him the box and Jaemin carefully opened it.

"Wow", Jaemin was in awe. Inside the box was a necklace with a heart. The initials JM and JN were engraved.

"I also thought about buying you a bracelet but I thought a necklace would be easier to hide. Not that you have to hide it, I mean-"

Jaemin quickly interrupted Jeno's rambling with a kiss.

"I know. Thank you."

Jeno kissed back. "You're welcome."

They sat down on Jaemin's bed and Jeno helped Jaemin with wearing the necklace.

"Jeno-ah", Jaemin said softly, when he turned back around to look at Jeno.

"Yes?", Jeno answered just as softly.