40.

New Year's Day 2019
Aron

"What's your New Year's resolution?"

"To get thick." Sophia smiled "Yours?"

"Stack up some more bread, get in the gym more." I replied

She nodded then rested her head on my shoulder. We were parked at the spot. It was too cold to go out so we just sat in the heated car as we talked.

"I wanna meet your parents." I said

She sat up and had this look on her face. It was like she was happy but scared at the same time.

"Really?" She asked

"I mean, yeah why not?" I shrugged

"I want you to meet them too, I just know the age difference and you having a kid is gonna be hard for them to swallow."

"Your parents can't be that bad babe." I said pulling her into me

"We'll figure it out."

I nodded then kissed her forehead. She doesn't really talk about her parents much, so I wanted to see how they were for myself.

"You wanna grab some food?" She asked

"Yeah, I know this taco spot not far from here."

"How you know all these food places, you a critic or something?"

"No crazy." I laughed "I've just been in Colorado for awhile."

She shrugged and turned on some music as I drove out the parking spot.

Pryce

I guess you could say Abby and I were back to where we left off

I guess you could say Abby and I were back to where we left off. I mean it's kinda like we never broke up, and the sex is woah. Maybe we were apart for too long.

I watched her moving back and forth from the kitchen counter to the stove as she cooked. She offered to fix dinner instead of us eating out. I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her on her neck.