36.

September 17
Sophia

"Look at this dress

"Look at this dress." I say showing Aron my phone

We were at the same park from the other week. We started calling it "The spot". We would pull up here and talk for hours, listen to music, watch the sunset, and make out from time to time.

I was showing him a satin dress. It was a cognac color that would look good on my skin tone.

"That's cute." He says taking my phone "Tell you what, how about I buy you that dress and I take you out this weekend?" He says pulling out his wallet

"Are you asking me on a date Aron?" I blush

"Duhhh." He says making me laugh "Here's my card, order it now so it'll be here in time."

I take his card and just sit there with this smile plastered on my face. Not only was this man taking me on a date but he was buying me an outfit for the date at that.

"Stop cheesing and order the dress girl."

"Okay, okay." I giggle

"Saturday at 5. Make sure you free."

"I gotta check my schedule and see if I can pencil you in." I say sarcastically

"Shut yo ass up." He laughs.

I laugh too as he leaned against the car door. As I'm putting in the shipping information for the dress I feel him staring at me. I look up and he was. His eyes were squinted and he was just looking at me. His stare was so intense. And the sunlight hitting his brown eyes caused me to start having some sinful thoughts.

He grabs my face and begins to kiss me. I kiss back and pull away.

"Nahh bring yo ass back here." He says pulling my arm

"No you trying to seduce me." I joke "With your seductive ass stare and shit"

"I don't know what your talking about." He smiles acting clueless

"Whatever." I laugh pushing him

Abby