51. FINALE

August

Pryce

"I can't believe my baby's in college now

"I can't believe my baby's in college now." My mom gushed grabbing my face

"Ma, please don't start." I said grabbing her hands

Abby and her were here helping me move into my dorm. School didn't start for another two weeks but practices start this week so I had to move in early. I have a roommate but he isn't here yet. I watched as Abby was putting my shoe containers away in the closet, she was gonna stay with me out here since her move-in day wasn't for another week. She's been real quiet lately. I know this is gonna be hard for her but she's gonna have to trust that our relationship is strong enough.

"Well I guess I better head to the airport, before I miss my flight." My mom said teary-eyed

"Ma, please don't cry. " I hugged her "I'll be straight."

"I know, I know." She said wiping her face "I am so proud of you, make sure you facetime me at least once a week."

" I will, I love you."

"I love you too son." She gushed giving me another hug "Abby I'm proud of you too, please look out for my bigheaded boy."

"I will." Abby giggled giving her a hug

I looked over my room and there wasn't much left to unpack. Just a couple boxes and some food for the kitchen was left. I walked behind Abby wrapping my arms around her waist and started kissing down her neck.

"We really should focus on unpacking Pryce." She said nonchalantly

"Oh I'm Pryce now?" I asked taken aback

"Yep!" She smirked popping the p

"You sure?" I whispered in her ear

I slid my hand into her leggings, allowing my fingers to glide against the outside of her panties.

"Pr- Pry-Pryce." She stuttered

"What baby, you can't speak now?"

I picked her up, sitting her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around me as my tongue did circles around the sweet spot on her neck.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yeerrrrrrr! Oh shit am I interrupting something?"

"Nahh bro, you good." I said standing up straight "You must be my roommate." I said walking over to dap him up

"Yessir, I see you on the hoes already." He smirked eyeing Abby

"Nahh this my lady."

"Oh shit!" He covered his mouth " Yo my bad G,  which room is mine?"

I nodded towards the left and he went in the room closing the door behind him. I can already tell this nigga was gonna be mad annoying. New York niggas always ODing shit.