Sky Flaherty ~ Plans = Pranks

Requested by SlimeyBoiDeceit

Thank you for being patient while I wrote this! Set with the Toursies (I know you said Broadway, but I think this context worked better for the plot).

~~~

"But, Sofia, you have to come on this double date with me! Ben is bringing Sky along! We don't want him third-wheeling, do we?" my best friend pleaded with me.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "And what if Sky said 'No.'? Who would be third-wheeling then?"

My friend groaned. "If he said no, I wouldn't have asked." 

"Look, I know it means a lot to you, but Sky can wait another time. I haven't gotten the time to review the new notes we made in the script! You know how the fans are relying on us to deliver great shows every week."

"Come on, I haven't done that yet, but we still have some time. Relax, take a break. Clear some space in your head by coming on this double date with me."

I frowned at my friend for a moment, before faltering and finally conceding to go on the double date. Sky was attractive, no doubt. Maybe this would do me some good and help relieve some stress. 

"Alright, fine. I guess I could use a small break."

"YES!" she cheered. "This is gonna be awesome!" My friend dashed off towards her room, singing a happy song. She stopped before she disappeared in the hallway, turning back to me.

"Oh! Be ready by 7! Casual dress, we're going to see a movie, then we're probably heading to the bakery next to it." She gave me a wave and disappeared behind the wall.

"You owe me!" I shouted after her.

"You'll thank me!" she rebutted cheerfully.

~~~

We met Ben and Sky right outside the bakery, the pair of them sitting outside comfortably. My friend clasped my hand tightly and dragged us over to them, greeting them cheerfully. 

Sky and I smiled at each other, I felt like the awkward third wheel despite this being a double date. 

"Guys, I'm hoping you'll realize your feelings for each other and confess your undying love by the end of this date." my friend said.

I blinked at her. "What? Why did you say that so seriously?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Are you and Ben planning something?"

She shook her head, a small smile growing on her face as she took Ben's hang and pulled him in into the theater. "Come on, we're gonna be late for the movie, guys."

You and Sky looked at each other when they were out of earshot. 

"They're definitely planning something." you said with a nod. "Something I'd rather not go through if they're planning it for us."

"Oh yeah." he agreed immediately. "Definitely."

"You wanna plan something for them? Maybe, a prank of sorts?"

"You had me at plan." Sky laughed. "Come on, let's go find some trouble."

I sent a quick text to my friend, letting her know that Sky and I were off. "Okay, my friend and Ben probably think that we're off doing whatever, it'll get them off our backs for a bit. What's the plan?"

"You wanna stick with a basic 'water in bucket over door' prank or go all out, Home Alone style?"

~~~