Tom Holland ~ Sick Day

Requested by Tulupps

~~~

Tom was sick. Period.

I don't know what he did, or what someone else did, but he was sick. And it sucked, 'cause I had to take care of a 5-year-old trapped in the body of a 21, soon to be 22-year-old. 

At least I got to take a break from work and spend time with Tom.

Tom tried to go to filming for one of his movies, but he seemed really slow and tired, and I knew something was up. And boy was I right. 

"Nope. Not gonna happen, Tom. You're staying home today." I told him sternly. I left him in his bed, and made a phone call. Ten minutes later, Tom was situated and I was taking care of the sick boy. 

"Honestly, Eliza, you don't need to do this for me." he tried telling me.

"You're in no position to be telling me what to do and what not to do. You're sick, for goodness' sake!"

Tom sighed. "Fine. But just be careful. You're gonna get sick."

~~~

And bada bing bada boom, what do you know? I got sick two days later. But, I saw it coming. But still, I'd like to have some fun with it. I wasn't that sick to be in bed all day like Tom.

"Dang it, Tom. You got me sick." I grumbled loud enough so he could hear.

"I told you to be careful." he reminded me. 

I sighed and picked up a pillow, clutching it to my chest as I stood up and snuck up behind Tom. He noticed the silence and tensed. 

"Eliza?" he called out.

I quietly ran the rest of the way and whacked him in his face just as he was turning around. 

"OW! ELIZA!" he cried, holding his face. He had a slight smirk though, telling me that I was in for a fight. He picked up a pillow and whirled around, whacking the pillow I held up as a shield. He pulled his pillow back and I took that chance to whack him again. I laughed as he used his pillow to push me down, then used what wiggle room I had on the ground to push Tom away from me.

I wrestled Tom to the ground, and threw the rest of the pillows around us on top of him, then ran upstairs and waited at the top of the stairs. A moment later, Tom ran up the stairs, and I took off down the hallway with Tom on my heels. I was about to turn into the guest room and close the door and lock it, but Tom wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me away from the doorway.

"You aren't going anywhere." he whispered in my ear. He hugged me tighter and kissed me, never letting me go. 

And we just stood there for as long as I can remember, Tom hugging me and occasionally kissing me.

It was short, yes. But I hoped you liked it! :)

Let me know if you want me to change anything!