Harrison Osterfield ~ What's This?

Here's my very first Haz imagine/one-shot because I've fallen in love with him as of July 1st and there aren't very many stories with Haz x love interest. I'll probably have more Haz imagines in here later.

Enjoy!

~~~

It was a nice, quiet afternoon, something that I would rarely get because of my busy schedule. I was grateful for the half day of work, especially since my boyfriend, Harrison, was here to spend it with me. I had just settled down with a good book when Harrison's voice rang out from the kitchen.

"(Y/N), I found your Tumblr! And your Wattpad!" he called.

"What Tumblr and Wattpad?" I replied. "I don't have either of those."

"Don't lie. Love the writing! Especially the one-shots!"

I froze. "OH GOD! NO! Don't you dare read any more!" I shouted, dropping my book and dashing out of the room. How could I forget my phone like that? Especially since Harrison knew my password, even if I changed it?

I ran to the kitchen and was greeted with the sight of Harrison smirking at me. A moment later, he ran out and into our room, and locked the door behind him.

"Harrison, if you don't open this door--" I started.

"Ooh, found another one-shot! Better read it." Harrison called. "I think I'll move on to the camera roll next!"

"Oh no you don't!" I shouted, pounding on the door. "Come on, Harrison, open the door. Give me my phone back!"

"Awww, you've got so many pictures of me!" he exclaimed, and I groaned in embarrassment.

"Harrison James Osterfield!" I shouted again. "This is so embarrassing." I muttered, resting my head on the door. I heard footsteps walking towards the door, and I raised my head.

Harrison opened the door and I barged in, knocking Harrison to the ground, and glared down at him. The boy had the nerve to smirk back.

I snatched my phone back and got up, helping Harrison up after me. As soon as he stood up, he twirled me around and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pressed a kiss to my temple, causing me to blush and chuckle.

"Maybe I should let you steal my phone more often." I joked.

Harrison laughed and kissed me again.

That was shorter than I thought. Oh well, I could always write another.

You can look forward to seeing more Haz imagines in the future.