"You could say that. I saw that you had an eventful night too." 

Jungkook raised his eyebrow at what he read before it finally hit him. Shit he saw us  the raven haired said to himself. Jungkook scurried to write a new message.

"Oh yeah. We weren't too loud were we?" Jungkook wrote. He figured it wasn't the best thing to say but he had no clue what else to say.

Taehyung felt his eyes begin to water up again, quickly wiping his almost tears away as he wrote out a new message. Stop crying over this  the brunette told himself, only causing his want to cry to increase.

"No.."

After he read the message Jungkook took a good look at the younger. From the view of his window Taehyungs face wasn't in "hd" but the saddened look on his face was clearly visible.

There were no more words from either of the two before Taehyung picked up the courage to write something.

"I need to go. My mom is calling me, I'll write to you later." 

Jungkook wasn't stupid. He knew Taehyung's mom wasn't calling him but he figured it would be better if he didn't point that fact out.

"Okay Tae. Also I'm sorry about last night, it probably won't happen again anyways."

"Tae.." Taehyung mumbled to himself. He was trying so hard to stop liking the older but that nickname ruined it. He didn't want to write any other words, fearing he would only end up liking the raven haired more so Taehyung just nodded knowing that Jungkook could see his face.

Taehyung's mom didn't call him, he just wanted an excuse to go because it was getting awkward. So the brunette closed his window so Jungkook wouldn't see that Taehyung didn't leave his room.

Once the window was closed, Taehyung grabbed his phone from his nightstand and pressed on Jimins contact. He felt the need to tell the older what happened since they're best friends and tell everything to each other.

A few rings went by before Jimin picked up, his 'annoying' voice to which Taehyung called it spoke through the phone.

"Bruh why are you calling me at 12:48 A M. That's such a random time."

"You were right." Taehyung spoke, frowning when he kept replaying memories of what he saw last night in his mind.

"Huh?" Jimin cluelessly asked through the device. "I mean I know I'm always right, but about what?"

Even though Taehyung was feeling like crap a smile still managed to break through his lips. 

"About Jungkook, he is just toying with me."

"Woah woah woah slow down sis. Yesterday you were head over heels for him, oh my god what did he do." Jimin dramatically emphasized which caused Taehyung to sigh. He didn't really want to talk about what he saw but again, he tells Jimin everything.

"Honestly he didn't do anything wrong. It was all me. I'm just selfish and I get these dumb feelings for dumb people too easily. And it's always the wrong people." Taehyungs lips began to wobble as he spoke into the phone. Along with his naiveness, he was also an easy crier which he hated because he did not like crying in front of people what so ever.

"Taehyung, you're feelings aren't dumb. Now is Jungkook the best choice? No probably not but you can't control your feelings. And it isn't all of your fault because Jungkook was also flirting with you, that's on him."

Taehyung bit his lip to stop him from crying, wiping away a tear that started to trickle down his cheek.

"And trust me, Jungkook doesn't flirt with a lot of people and calls no one cute so there's no way he doesn't have any feelings for you at all. Or he at least finds you attractive." Jimin reasoned.

The younger now didn't feel the need to cry, although he still felt quite sad because of what he saw. He hated how literally any attractive boy could call him cute and he would instantly fall for them. (lowkey same tho)

"So do I keep talking to him?" Taehyung asked. It felt weird to ask Jimin for advice since usually it was the other way around about Yoongi. He still didn't get why Jimin would go to him for advice since he was no expert in love. Heck he hasn't even been in one relationship.

"I mean, it's not like you have anything else better to do in quarantine. Also I think you might have a chance with him. Because again, no one ever gets called cute by Jeon Jungkook."

"Don't get my hopes up." Taehyung spoke, receiving a chuckle from the older.

"I'm just throwing out possibilities. Now seriously don't call me at 12 AM anymore, you interrupted me while I was playing animal crossing."

Taehyung chuckled through the phone, smiling to himself.

"Okay okay, by Jimin."

"Have fun talking to your husband!"

Taehyung hung up before Jimin could say anything else, a blush appearing on his cheeks which he wished would just go away. His feeling were so confusing at the moment and he hated it.

"Tae.." the boy lowly mumbled once again.

guys I feel like im getting sick but I don't get why because I haven't been anywhere. and when I have been places like the grocery store im wearing a mask and keeping my distance. 

I better not be sick because I don't want to take the test for covid 19 bcs it looks SO SCARY like they push a needle up your nose?!??!?!  nah ah sis id rather just have the virus and isolate forever

I don't think im sick tho because I just have a stuffy nose and some mucas (however tf u spell it) but UGH I rly don't want to be sick