"Hissing" ❥ BEN X Reader

Request By: ForeverCringing77
Prompt: "Did you just hiss at me?" Bitch yeah he did tSK-
Expect: Fluff (and maybe, hopefully no angst or plot twist)

Request By: ForeverCringing77 Prompt: "Did you just hiss at me?" Bitch yeah he did tSK-Expect: Fluff (and maybe, hopefully no angst or plot twist)

(cat)

☺︎︎☺︎︎

Okay, a'right. Yep, this is how it's going down then.

Picture this; you're sitting down on your fur coated couch, a car purring to your left, and a dog sleeping soundly to your right. Behind you is the kitchen, a rattling sound emitted from it as the dishwasher was turned on, helping clean away any remaining food that was left. Washing away the stickiness from sodas and tea left over in cups.

Rinsing off the stains sticking to the side of bowls due to ravioli sauce being left, or ramen broth remaining for a day or two. Silverware being the easiest to make sparkly clean. You could've just hand washed those, but laziness took over you.

Chip bags, cookies, and empty tubs of ice cream scattered around the counters. Napkins and paper towels, dirty and needing to be thrown away.

The dining table only having left over packets of Capri-suns, ranging in different flavors. Along with crushed soda cans, and empty plastic bottles. Caps are who knows where, as one that wasn't so empty decided to tilt over, creating a sticky puddle on the hardwood flooring that you just cleaned two days ago.

The cats bowl poured with some sort of orange liquid, you're guessing orange juice, as that too was discord near the trash can. While the dog's food bowl contained a variety of Doritos. One of your plushies from Gravity Falls thrown in there too, ripped in half if you took a better look.

Bill would be mad that such a majestic and creepy thing was ruined.

Lastly, your eyes took place on the thing in front of you.

Who was squatting on your coffee table, arms laid over one another, resting against his knees. His head tilted, looking directly at you with those beady red pupils. Blonde locks falling to the side, brushing the bridge of his nose before falling a little over one eye socket.

The amusement he worn clear as day, arching his darker shaded brows up. The smirk hidden by his arms, but you knew they present due to the dimple showing on his cheek. An array of light freckles that dusted his nose smushing together as his nose was crinkled up a bit.

The tip of his long, shredded phyrgian green cap grazing the top of the wooden coffee table. Sometimes melding into the furniture when it spazzes, due to the boy's glitch like nature. The tunic he wore, also torn and stitched in a variety of places, permanent stains soaked into the fabrics of his clothing.

His nails, having a thin layer of dirty beneath, drum against his crossed arms. Am intrigued snicker resonating from within his chest to the outside of the living room.