"Jealousy" ❥ Brian/Hoodie X Reader

Request By: ForeverCringing77
Prompt: "Wait a second, are you jealous?"
Expect: Fluff, Small(?) Angst, hate on me at the end maybe lmao

(I feel like my writin got shittier as it progressed lmao I'm sorry)

♡︎☃︎☃︎☃︎♡︎

The wind was roughly blowing against your bare arms, sending goosebumps all the way down to your wrist. Fingertips starting to numb from the cold oncoming winter night. The sky above was coated in thick, deep gray clouds. Covering any sight of the stars above, and moons light.

A seen puff of air escaped passed your lips, then back to inhaling the frigid cold. Hands now rubbing your arms to cause some warmth from the friction.

(E/C) eyes gaining a build up of tears as another gust of wind whip strands of your hair back, tangling it all about.

Blinking them away, you turn your gaze to stare at the man next to you. Who was currently wiggling his arms out of his windbreaker, fixing the inside out sleeve. Proceeding to step behind you, holding it up.

Letting go of your limbs, you slip them into the warmth of the jacket. Instantly gripping it close to your body, a smile making way at the heat swarming around your torso.

"God, thank you so much, Tim." Laughing out your thanks, you stuff your hands deep into the pockets. Sending a grateful smile towards your friend. Who in turn, wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Next time just ask." Giving you a squeeze, y'all continue on the night walk around the block. Now being able to take in the Christmas light views. Laughing at dumb jokes that get spewed out your mouth, and doing stupid dances whenever you had passed by quite the jammy festival music.

Sipping away at hot chocolate, and looping candy canes together.

Snagging freshly baked cupcakes from the neighbors, and scooping only the icing off, to stick into the other's hair.

Laughter was heard all about the area, from you two, and others who decided to join in.

You almost forgot Brian was with you during it all.

♡︎☃︎☃︎☃︎♡︎

Another winter night came, fog coating over the pine trees in your backyard. The barbed wire fence couldn't even be seen, while slowly falling droplets of frozen water came gently down. Blanketing the ground in a cool texture of soft and smooth, only to be fooled by the harsh sting it'll leave if it's bothered too much.

Luckily for you, you happen to be wrapped in a bundle of knitted blankets. Snowman and reindeer designs all crocheted in by the bone hands of your long pass great grandmother. Still being able to smell the ink pages of her books, and the freshly made sugar cookies she would make from scratch.