Chapter 10: Action Shots

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Niall, you do not need to explain yourself," I say, kissing him again, "Now, go get in the shower," I continue as I blush even more. He gives me a handsome smile, nods and exits my room.

I lay back down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling again—our first kiss. Honestly, I don't think there could have been a more perfect moment. Slightly hungover from the night before, after a good night's sleep, cuddling, laughing and being goofy, the best combination. I let out a big sigh. Some people say you feel fireworks when you kiss your true love for the first time. For me, it felt like a bomb went off, but instead of being terrified, I felt protected and safe. I have no clue how he does it, but he somehow knows how to make my emotions go crazy, but make me feel completely calm all at the same time.

After lying on my bed, completely consumed in my thoughts, I hear a knock on my room, "Come in."

Liam opens my door and smiles, "Just came to check up on you, you were quite gone last night," he says, taking a seat on my bed next to me.

I sit up, "Yeah, I am alright, took some Advil this morning, it was needed," I say as we laugh.

"Well I am glad you are doing alright, I made breakfast for everyone if you wanted to join us downstairs," he says getting up and walking towards the door, "bacon will go fast with Niall around so I'd hurry if you want some."

I laugh and jump out of bed, "I will be right down, I am gonna change out of these clothes into something a bit comfier." He nods and closes the door behind him.

I quickly throw on my sweats and an oversize sweater, toss my hair into a bun and jog downstairs. I am greeted by Paul, Lou and Niall sitting at the kitchen table. "How is everyone this morning?" I say, skipping into the room behind Liam, grabbing a plate and putting some pancakes and bacon onto it before sitting down at the table next to Lou, across from Paul and Niall.

"We are doing good! Better than you I hear this morning," Paul comments and I look over at Niall, who is shovelling food into his mouth.

"Ah, yes." I say glaring at him as he avoided eye contact with me, "I was a bit hungover, but I am feeling much better after taking Advil," I respond as I take a bite of my pancakes. "These are amazing, thank you, Liam!"

"No problem, Charlotte! Glad you enjoy them!" Liam replies as he continues to make breakfast. Mia soon joins us in the kitchen, "Mia! I made Banana pancakes special for you since you are vegan!" Liam exclaims, sounding incredibly proud of himself as he goes to grab the plate for her.

She gives him a beautiful smile, "Liam, that is very nice of you, thank you!" She says, grabbing the plate from him and sitting down at the head of the table. Mia takes a bite, and you can see life come back into her eyes, "these are incredible Li!"

"Good!" He exclaims you could see how proud he was.

*******

Time passes, and I am back in my room, getting ready for the day. I was checking the settings on my camera to make sure I have the shutter speed correct for taking multiple pictures at the same time and checked to make sure the brightness is right. I will be going over my settings again once we get to the venue, but I do not want them to be messed up again.