Chapter 10: Action Shots

Start from the beginning

I smile at him, "it's been hard not to fall more for you," I respond, and his eyes light up. "But as you said, it's only been a couple of days since we told each other." He nods, I can tell he's a bit disappointed in my answer. "How about I tell you this," I begin and he perks up a bit. "Before we leave Toronto, I will talk things over with Gabs and get back to you? It allows us more time, and I can talk to my best friend about it."

"I like the sound of that," he replies, pulling me on top of him so he could hug me. "I am enjoying this time to get to know you better anyway, and it was nice of you to suggest that pub yesterday, even if you didn't realize it was an Irish pub, it made me feel special."

I lay my head on his chest, and I hear his heart beating through his chest, "I am glad you enjoy it Nialler, it was a nice changed to ordering in."

As we lay there enjoying each other's company, my phone suddenly begins to ring, "Ugh," I groan as I reach onto the bedside table to grab it. It was Gabriella, "Hello?"

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were alive after last night." I hear her say through the phone, and Niall lets out a laugh and immediately covers his mouth. "Was that Niall?"

"Uhh, yeah, it was." I say, giving him the death glare, "I was quite hungover when I woke up, but I took Advil and drank water, so I am starting to feel better."

"Did Niall spend the night in your room?" Gabriella asks, clearly not caring about how I feel anymore.

"I am not answering that question; you should know the answer." I respond, "I wanna see you again before I leave so we can talk."

"About you and Niall?"

"Not everything is about Niall and me," I comment, and Niall laughs again, "But yes."

She laughs, "You have two concerts in Toronto, right?"

"Yeah, they have one tonight, they have press stuff tomorrow, and another one the day after that," I say, looking at Niall to confirm, he nods his head.

"Wanna see if you can get us in to see the second performance?" Gabriella asks.

"I will try my best, but Simon may want Mia and me to be taking pictures, so I will keep you updated," I respond.

"Alright, well let me know, I love you, stay safe, use protection, goodbye."

I roll my eyes, and Niall laughs again, not trying to hide it at all this time, "Goodbye Gabs, I love you too," I respond clearly pissed off, and I hang up the phone, "You," I say glaring at him.

"You love my laugh, don't lie," he comments, pulling me in for another hug.

"Okay, you got me there," I say, hugging him tightly as I listen to his heartbeat again. I notice it picks up speed as I lay on top of him longer. "Nialler, it's almost 11, we should probably get moving."

"You feeling better?" He asks, and I look up at him and nod my head, "Good, alright, well, I need a shower, so I am gonna go do that," Niall says as he pushes me off him.

"Excuse me, how rude," I say, pushing him over as he tries to get out of bed, I land on top of him again, face to face.

Staring into his eyes, I notice he smiles at me and looks down at my lips. Fuck, he is gorgeous. Before I know it, he is leaning in and kisses me. It only happens for a few seconds, but it catches me so off guard. I think he got caught in the moment and didn't realize what he was doing. He pulls away, his cheeks eye beat red, "Sorry."

I feel my cheeks redden, "Don't be sorry," I say, smiling uncontrollably, "I liked it."

"Well, it was hard not to kiss you before, and this time I just got lost in the moment," he explains.