The Best Day Ever

Today Danny and Paul are taking Jackie and I out on a date,but they won't tell us where it is. I've got a feeling that it's gonna be somewhere really awesome...

Danny:SAMMIE!!!

I sighed and walked into the kitchen,where Danny was. He was standing there,with a huge smile on his face.

Me:What is it,babe?

Danny:Go get Jackie. Paul and I are ready to tell you where our date is going to be.

Me:Yay!!!

I hugged him and ran upstairs,where Jackie and Paul were playing video games together.

Me:Jackie,Paul and Danny are ready to tell us where our date is!

Jackie:Yayyyy!

Paul,Jackie,and I ran downstairs. Jackie and I sat on the couch in the living room. Paul and Danny stood in front of us. They had huge smiles on their faces.

Danny:So,are you ready to find out where we're going?

Me and Jackie:YES!!!! TELL US!!!!

Paul:Ok. We are taking you....TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!

Paul showed us the One Direction concert tickets. Jackie and I squealed.

Me:ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Danny:Yep!

I ran over to Danny.

Me:You're the best boyfriend EVER!

Danny:I know.

I looked up at him and smiled.

Me:I love you,Danny.

Danny:I love you too,Sammie.

Then we kissed.

Paul and Jackie:AWE,HOW CUTE!!!!

Danny and I stopped kissing and glared at them.

Danny and I:Really?!

Jackie and Paul just laughed. Danny sighed.

Danny:You guys ready to go?

Jackie and I:NO I GOTTA LOOK GOOD FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!

Paul and Danny:You guys look fi-

But before they could finish,we ran upstairs to my room. We straightened our hair,re-did our makeup,and changed. Then we ran back downstairs. Paul and Danny were sitting on the couch,waiting for us. When they saw how we looked,they smiled at us. Danny walked over to me.

Danny:You look beautiful,baby.

Me:Thanks,babe.

Paul walked over to Jackie.

Paul:You look beautiful,too.

Jackie:Thanks,Pauly.

Then we headed out to Paul's car. Paul and Jackie sat in the front,and Danny and I sat in the back. I rested my head on Danny's shoulder.

Me:You don't mind if I take a nap,do you?

Danny:Not at all!

Me:Thanks,Danny.

Danny:No problem! Have a nice nap,beautiful.

One hour later,someone shook me.

???-Sammieeeee! Wake upppppp!

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Danny looking down at me,smiling.

Danny:We're at the arena,love.

Me:Can't I sleep a little bit longer?

Danny:Noooo! We gotta goo!

Me:I'll only get up if you kiss me.

Danny chuckled and kissed me.

Danny:Now can we go?

Me:Yesh.

Paul,Danny,Jackie,and I got out of the car and headed towards the arena. When we got there,it was so packed! The concert didn't start for about 2 hours,but there was still at least 8,000 people there.

*4 hours later*

IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. I LOVE DANNY AND PAUL SO MUCH. THEY'RE AMAZING! They got us backstage passes to meet 1D,and we're heading backstage now. We handed our backstage passes to the security guard,and we headed backstage. I stopped in my tracks.

Me:THERE THEY ARE!!!!

One Direction must've heard me,cuz they started walking towards us. Jackie grabbed my arm.

Jackie:SAMMIE,THEY'RE COMING OVER TO US!!!!

Me:I KNOW!!!

Danny:Guys,calm down! They're almost here!

When they were right in front of us,I nearly passed out. They were even more gorgeous in person!

Niall:Hello! Did you guys enjoy the concert?

Jackie,Danny,Paul,and I:YES!!!

Zayn:Well,that's good! We're glad you enjoyed it!

I couldn't believe One Direction was talking to us!

Liam:So,while you guys are back here,do you want pictures or something?

Me:Yes! Can we have autographs,too?

Liam:Sure!

After we took pictures and got autographs,we left the arena. This has been the best day ever.