"Umm Noah, I think I should head back home now, I don't want to get back too late."

I'm sure it wasn't even 6pm

"I'll take you back in a bit, let's go check on the boys."

I wanted to ask for privacy so I could put my shorts back on but I knew the answer to that would've been a no.

He watched me intently as I slid on my shorts, I moved slowly scared that he may try to take them off and have his way with me. He had that intense look in his eye.

"Right come on kitten let's go to the basement, if we stay up here any longer there's no doubt my cock will be inside you tonight." He didn't have to tell me twice I quickly shuffled past him and out of his room letting out a breath I didn't know I was inhaling.

He grabbed my hand and led us down the stairs and back through the kitchen, down a hall that led to a door I hadn't seen before.

Ripper led me through the door and down a set of lowly lit steps, after walking down a never ending corridor we finally reached a door that led to the famous basement.

The scene that laid on the other side of the basement door was one I really wished I hadn't witnessed. Adam, Rio and Leo sat on chairs swigging from a bottle of Vodka, the three of them were engaging in a very animated game of cards. But of course this basement wasn't for playing cards and getting drunk.

On the other side of the room sat two guys who I didn't know. These two guys were tied up on chairs, hands behind their backs and feet strapped to the chair legs, their mouths stuffed with cloths.

The sight of these two men- bound and gagged was unsettling enough but the fact that Sketch was currently slamming a metal baseball bat into guy number 1's kneecaps immediately caused bile to rise to my throat.

I took in the scene before me, only just noticing that these men were covered in blood.

"Noah what the fuck is going on?"

All the men in the room turned to look in our direction not noticing us before.

"Oh hey Annabella, wanna join in on a game?" Adam had to be joking. There were two men being tortured literally across the room and these guys were acting as if they were blind.

"No."

"Okay, suit yourself then - enjoy the show."

"I'm going to be sick, will you please take me home?"

"I'll take you home in a little while, I just have to show my face to our guests, I can't be rude now can I?"

Ripper dropped my hand and walked to where Sketch and Ryan stood over the two bloodied guests. "Okay boy's I'm going to make this quick because I need to take my girl home, if I ever hear word that you've tried to fuck over any of my girls again, I will kill you okay?"

They nodded their heads ferociously obviously wanting Ripper to know they understood, wanting to get the pain over and done with.

These two guys had obviously tried to take advantage of the sex workers so maybe they deserved a punishment, but what gave these guys the right to think they were judge, jury and executioner. They should have called the police.

You should call the police.

"Good, I'm going to leave you with one last gift before my guys let you go."

My heartbeat started to pick up as the eyes of the two 'guests' widened.

Ripper walked over the other side of the room and came back with a hammer.

Fuck

My breathing started to quicken and I could feel the vomit forming in the pit of my stomach. As quick as a flash Ripper connected the hammer with the kneecaps of guy #2, the sound was so loud I thought my ears had popped. I turned around as I couldn't watch any more of this monstrosity but for some sick reason Sketch grabbed me and forced me to turn back into the direction of the shit show.

"You should watch, this is the man who you let between your legs, this here is the real Ripper." He whispered in my ear making my skin crawl.

I stood there helpless in Sketch arm's as I watched Ripper repeat this dreadful action 3 more times. Surely these men wouldn't be able to walk properly for weeks, maybe months ... maybe never again.

Ripper finally put the hammer down and slowly turned to walk over to me. He had the nerve to be supporting a smile on his face and that was enough for the vomit to leave my body.

I was sick all over the basement floor and luckily a lot of it went over Sketches shoes.

"Fucking hell kitten, you really need a stronger stomach."

He ripped me out of Sketch's grasp and picked me up bridal style. Being this close to him right now set my skin on fire and it certainly wasn't in a good way.

"Sketch, if you ever put your hands on my girl again it'll be your kneecaps next. Now clean this up."

Ripper took me straight to his car and set me down in the passenger seat like a baby, even going as far to strap me in my seatbelt securely.

Thankfully he didn't try and converse with me on the way home, instead he turned the radio on and started to sing along to whatever songs were playing.

After a painfully slow car ride home we pulled up in front of my house and I quickly reached for the handle.

"Before you go kitten -" this time I couldn't hold my attitude in and I sighed at the sound of his voice.

"- what you saw earlier needed to happen and I'm still the same guy you let eat you for dinner okay."

HA

Was that his way of reminding me I let a psycho eat me out? 

I quickly said okay and ran out of the car. I shouted a quick hello to my mom and ran straight to my room. The only thing I wanted right now was to rub away all the ick I had on me. I needed to wash away Ripper, wash away the vomit and wash away the memory of what happened in the basement

When I was in the safety of my shower I let the tears I had been holding in fall and all the energy I had left- left my body as I sank to the shower floor letting the water pour down onto me.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to get intimate with this guy. One day of him being a decent human being and I opened my legs right up.

If today had taught me anything it was that Ripper was capable of and would do anything, those two people in his basement today could have easily been Hailey or Sophia or My mother.

I needed to get this guy away from me as soon as possible. It was literally a matter of life and death.