And yet for some reason my shorts were already on the floor.

"Yes, you are a good little kitten aren't you? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me."

Slowly Ripper crawled onto the bed, getting closer and closer in what seemed like slow motion.

"You are so sexy you know Annabella, with those big green eyes that just suck me in." My breathing hitched as Ripper trailed his fingers up and down my thighs looking me dead in my eyes.

"I've been waiting to get a taste of you." He parted my legs by the knee's and if it wasn't for the panties I had on I would be baring all to Ripper right now.

His fingers started to do a circling motion that took place right below my panty line.

I am wet.

"And don't get me started on your body, it's perfect. Your tits are so perfect they're almost enough to distract me from what I really want."

The anticipation was killing me, time literally stood still as he just hoovered over me, his fingers edging closer and closer to my most private part.

"Noah, pl-please stop teasing me." His eyes shone brighter as I practically begged him to ravish me.

"Your wish is my command kitten."

Suddenly Ripper tore off my panties, ones that thankfully cost me $5.

He blew a breath on my now exposed core and it sent shivers straight down my spine. Suddenly Rippers face was no longer in my clear visions as his tongue was now attacking my throbbing clit.

Fuck me.

A sensation was building in the pit of my stomach as Rippers tongue hungrily licked, sucked and lightly bit my swollen bud.

I wanted more. Heck I needed more.

"P-please Noah, I need more."

I felt him smile against my core and he lifted his head up for a seconds rest.

His eyes were on fire as I'm sure mine were. "I'm feeling kind today, next time I'll make you beg."

Ripper ran a finger down my slit, which I'm sure would leave it soaked in my juices. "Fuck kitten, you're so wet, I knew you wanted me."

He introduced a finger and the feeling was euphoric. After needing a second to adjust to the feeling of something inside me after a long time he added a second. With both fingers now inside me, Ripper curled them allowing them to reach a spot that almost made me sing out loud.

Ripper held my gaze as his fingers invaded my private space hitting that sweet spot every time.

"Fuck N-Noah that feels so good."

"Hmm, I love making you whither around like this baby, you look so good."

Without warning Rippers mouth found my clit again and that was enough for my legs to start trembling uncontrollably. His mouth felt like fire and I never wanted it to be put out.

His tongue lapped up my clit like a cat drank milk, his tongue was going torturously slow whilst his fingers were going double time and the contrast was sending my over the edge.

"I-I'm close, please don't stop."

His tongue took it up a notch and met the speed of his fingers, and with one long suck on my clit I was undone. I spasmed in Rippers arms and rode my orgasm out as long as I could.

Ripper unhinged himself from below and looked me in my eyes as he licked his fingers.

"Delicious."

I manoeuvred my way up to the head of the bed and sat back so I could catch my breath. I thought after giving into my desire and engaging in some steamy time with Ripper I'd feel better and maybe even hate him a little less, but the truth was I felt a little dirty. He was staring down at me as though he was going to pounce and I suddenly felt very very exposed.