"We are not together hyung. Jimin and my boss Mr. Min love each other, they are together now." Taehyung said with a smile and Jin frowned, taking his hands away from Taehyung's.

"Wait? Did he leave you? How dare-" Looking at the deep frown, Taehyung grabbed his wrist as he was about to get up.. in anger.

"Let me explain." With that Taehyung told him everything. At first, Jin was surprised but mostly he was sad that Taehyung was again left alone.

Staring at his strong young brother for some time, the older one soon engulfed him in an embrace.. patting his back.

"I am here for you Tae, I am always here for you." He mumbled, kissing the crown of the other who smiled, snuggling back in the arms.

"I know hyung. Believe me, I am so happy for both of them. And you know that I never loved Jimin in that way." Jin nodded and pulled back, gently cupping his brother's face with affection gleaming in his eyes.

"Then what is bothering you more, Tae?" It didn't take long before the walls around him crumbled and Taehyung returned to another room to bring the portrait and showed it to Jin.

"I got it on my door with a note. Just like.. h- he used to send me." Placing the note on the bed, Taehyung mumbled and Jin took the note and read that before he looked back at Taehyung.

"Buba.. it could be dangerous. What if someone is chasing you? I think you should be more careful Tae." The said boy just shook his head lightly.

"Don't worry hyung. I don't know, I... I just thought that-" Jin cut his words short immediately.

"That Jungkook send you that? But he doesn't remember anything about you, Tae. How he could react like that?" Taehyung nodded with a sad look, reality once again slapping him harshly. 

"You are right hyung.. he doesn't remember me..  he doesn't." Watching the other with that dejected look, Jin felt bad for his brother but he couldn't do anything and the fact was hurting him more.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"You are looking so handsome Tae." Jimin chirped, hugging the male who hugged back.

"You are also looking so dashing, Jim," Taehyung beamed back with a smile and Jimin scrunched his nose at the name.

"What? Jin Hyung told me.. and I like that." Ignoring the look the blond was giving him, Taehyung shrugged casually, and at that exact moment, Yoongi joined them both.

They all were at the congratulatory party that Yoongi arranged on the huge success of their collaboration with top-ranking brands. Taehyung was the main reason for this success though.

"So, our guest of honor is here." Yoongi joked, enjoying the teasing to which Taehyung just chuckled.

"You know, I am going to announce our relationship at the party," Jimin blushed madly at the words when Yoongi dropped the bomb.

"Wow.. that's awesome. I am so happy for both of you." Hearing the happy voice, Jimin smiled but soon his smile faltered when he took the hint of sadness in those beautiful eyes.

"You are so nice Taehyung.. the purest person I ever saw. I am sure, you will get the happiness in your life that you deserve." Taehyung nodded with a smile that wavered when out of the blue Yoongi hugged him and kissed his forehead to which Jimin chuckled.

"You always wanted to do so." Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin's words and recovered from the shock Taehyung just smiled.

"So what? I am sure you must've done that too." Yoongi sassed back, shrugging his shoulders and Jimin glared at him, giving an offending look.