🎭(Un)Wanted Guests🎭

Start from the beginning

Anika: Hmpphhh (folds arms across her chest, and looks out of the window)

Om: You ask Mallika if she's ready yet. Tell, her we'll be there in 10 minutes. Till the, I'll call and check up on others.

Anika: Sure. (She says, fishing out her phone from her side bag)

Outside Mallika's place
Om honks twice.

Om: You told her we are coming right?

Anika: I did! I don't know what's taking her so long

Om's phone rings. He picks up and starts talking.

Om: Hey! ....... Ya, we're on our way!
......... She must be taking her time to get ready. She comes from the female population after all ! What else did u expect.

Anika POV: She? ...... Oh! He must be talking about Bhavya for sure! That's great that she's joining us too. She's fun!
................. Hahaha ...............We're waiting here for Mallika too ....... Oh! Just hold on for a second.....

(Looks towards Anika, holding his phone)
Om: Anika, could you please go and check what's taking her so long. We're gonna get late this way.

Anika: Ya, sure. You wait for right here, I'll just see what's keeping her up.

...........................................................................................................

Inside Mallika's House (Mallika's room)
(Mallika is running around the room holding her one ear like crazy)
Anika: What's wrong now Miss?
Mallika: I can't find my earring. See!?!
(She turns facing her, showing her ears. The left ear was empty while the right one had as adorned with an beautiful earring hanging, ending just below her chin. Anika chuckles.)

Anika(slowly moving towards her): Well Ma'am, for that you need eyes that can actually see and maybe start using you ninja moves a bit less.

Mallika: I'm already stressed out! Will you just help me look around.

"What I mean is - ", she says stretching her hand towards the back of her head. She fidgets with her scrunchy a bit, and presents a fist in front of her(Mallika's) face.

Mallika: Your ruining my updo(hairstyle)...

Anika opens her fist and Mallika's missing earring hangs from her hand.

Mallika: OMG!! You're a saviour!

Anika: This was stuck in your skrunchy silly. What ninja moves did you

...........................................................................................................

Rodio's Cafe

(Anika, Om and Mallika meet Karan in the parking lot. Rudra and his girlfriend have already arrived, saved a spot for the gang inside, and are waiting for others. )

Rudra: Finally! What took you guy's so long?

Om: I had to pick up two crazy girls on my way. Not my fault.