🎭(Un)Wanted Guests🎭

Hey Peeps!
I'm updating a lot later than I expected but it's exactly not my fault! You'll have to blame my naps for that 😅😂
In my defence, the lockdown's making me lazier and lazier day by day.

I'm glad some of you guys liked the outfits. Choosing the, sure took quite an effort. Do let me know your favourite ones!
Although, One thing that surprised me is that no-one asked about the presence of the name Bhavya in the outfits update 🧐
Would really like to know your guesses for her before you read this new chapter 😄

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Saturday Morning

Anika's Room

She is on Video Call with Mallika while putting on her accessories and doing the final touches.

Mallika, on the other hand is holding a pair of sneakers in both her hands each.

Mallika: Which one? Choose!

Anika: This was your emergency?!

Mallika: Duh!! This IS a Fashion Emergency! (she says stressing on 'is')

Anika: 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let me see your outfit atleast.

Mallika: Oh ya! Wait! (She runs towards the full length mirror in her taking her phone along)

Mallika: What do u think?

Anika: You look great 😃

"Now back to the question.... Which one☝🏼", she asks pointing towards the two pair of sneakers lying on the floor.

Anika: Not going with the flats?!

Mallika: Nah! Sneakers are more comfy and safer. Plus, they'll look good with the outfit.

Anika: Hmm 🤔 I think you should go for the white ones.

Mallika: Great choice! I was leaning towards the same.

*Car Honks*

Anika: Om's here. Bye

Mallika: Oh shoot. I still need to do my hair and makeup. I'm doomed!

Anika: Move your lazy butt. We are coming to pick you up soon.

Mallika: Shut up and let me get ready. Bye!

Anika: Haha. Bye!

*Facetime ends*

(Anika rushes downstairs. Om is waiting outside for her in his car)

Anika: Hey!

Om: All set?

Anika: Yup! Today is gonna be so much fun 😃. So where are we all meeting up for breakfast.

Om(chuckles): Are you always this hungry?

Anika: Hey! You know I love food. Also, breakfast is an important meal.

Om: Chill! You will get breakfast! We'll be heading straight to Rodio's Cafe after we pick Mallika of-course. I hope you atleast have patience for that.