📜The Contract 📜

Hey Peeps! A new chapter awaits you all! 😁
Completed writing it at 1:00am! Also had a class at 7:00 😩
Was so tired that slept without uploading 😂😅
So maybe you guys can fill my notifications with your votes and comments, as a payback for all the hardwork that goes into it..(especially the silent readers 🤫)

What khichdi goes on in your mind when you read the Chapter's name? 🤔
Would love to know 😅😂

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Classroom

Teacher: This time the homework is a group project. Group up with whoever you like and efficiently use each other's strengths.
Remember, group projects are all about team work.

Mallika: Annika, can we be a group?

Anika: really? yeah, of course.
The more group members, the merrier. Umm... Classmates, anyone interested to be in the same team with me and Mallika?
(POV~I announce in the class)

Boy1: "me, me, me!"
(Tia whispers something to him and then he refuses to join the group)

(POV~why is everyone acting like this? Or could it just be my bad luck?)

I am busy in my own thoughts when Mallika whispers to me...
Mallika: They are behaving like this because of Shivay's fear. Since you angered Shivay, and he challenged you, so the others don't want to be in the same group as you, in order to avoid any trouble.

Anika: Then why do you still want to be in the same group as me?

Mallika: because we are friends! 😊

Annika: Thank you! You are the best! 🤗

Mallika: Besides... you like to study, i like to sleep. we fit absolutely perfectly. 😁

Anika: Okay! Sleeping Beauty!

____________________________

Library

Annika's POV:-
At the library I gave some work papers to Mallika to make another copy, then after i gave it to her, she immediately leaves to get them printed.

Meanwhile OmRu are hiding from Anika.
They are head to bring Anika along with them to Shivay, because he has planned something for her.

Rudra: hey Om, I don't understand one thing, why is Shivay targeting her?

Om: Ya! He is behaving a bit wierd. But leave this... Let's focus on what we are here for.

Rudra: You don't understand Om! every day we have to think of a new way of bullying her; And moreover we can't repeat the same trick twice!

Om: Aawwwww! Too much work for you pea sized brain 🧠 right??
(Om smacks Rudra on the head saying "Duffer"😅)

Om approaches Annika from behind and taps on her shoulder.
Anika: Why are you here?
(While she's asking Rudra grabs her laptop from behind and says,...
Rudra: "i'm here too! bye, bye!"
And makes a run for his life)

Anika(shouts and runs behind them): hey! give it back to me!

This Tom and jerry chase ends up in Shivay's garage (personal adda)

Anika: give it back!.... give it back!

Anika's pov: I follow those two dumb fellows just to get my laptop back when I finally see the Devil ~ Sadu Shivay!