🤯 Torture 🤯

Hey Peeps!

I'm really sorry for updating after so long.

My schedule is just getting busier day by day. I'll still, keep on trying my best to update, whenever possible.

Also, I'd like to dedicate this part to EthikaOren03, KinjalSeth142 , Ishqbaaziiii, and Aashiu.

So..... with further ado, enjoy the update ;)

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

"Karan!", he says, while forwarding his hand.

"Anika", she says, shaking hands with him.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!", shouts Shivay, coming out of nowhere, separating their hands.

Anika: Who's you're girlfriend?!!

Shivay ignores what Anika said, and pushes her behind him, as if shielding her.

"Long time, no see! ", exclaims Karan.

Shivay: Because I didn't want to see you! , he says, narrowing his eyes, with a hint of anger in his voice.

Anika: You guys know each other?!

-Yes (Karan)

-No (Shivay)

Shivay roughly grabs her wrist, and tries to leave with her, but Anika protests.

Karan: Let's go together tonight, shall we?

Shivay: Do I know you?

He drags her, reluctantly with himself, and takes her away.

Anika: Shivay!! What are you doing? (Anika whispers to him, gritting her teeth, while trying to smile at Karan.)

She tries to get out of his hold, but Shivay is adamant.

The more Anika tries, the stronger his hold gets.

He almost drags her away in anger. She looks back at Karan, one last time, and says sorry (through expressions) before being forcefully taken away.

...................

Next Day

Outfits:- Annika's and Shivay's Outfit respectively 👇🏼