🔆Venus Girl 🔆

Hey guys! Here's the next part!!
This part's dedicated to M0000S and _sraya_ 🙂

~ Eagerly waiting to hear everyone's response 😃
(Hope to hear from u all soon🙏🏻)

.....................................................................

Classroom

Bell rings🛎

Teacher: Attention Students! Today our class has a new student. Meet Anika. Everybody welcome her, and take good care of your new classmate.

Anika: Hello everyone, I am Annika.
I would love to know you all make new friends 😊

Teacher- Good! Okay, this seat has been prepared for you. Go sit over there.

Anika moves towards her allotted seat.
Mallika is sitting on the seat in front of her.

Boy1: Hey, isn't she one of the top 10 Venus girls? She's one of the front page models for "Young Lady" she's an idol!

Mallika: So it really is you!

Girl2: She's so pretty!

Ragini: I bet it's only on the outside!

Mallika: hank you for helping me earlier. You're really nice.

[Let me tell you guys that Mallika was the girl who confessed her feelings on the stage of confession in the chapter 1😅]

She forwards her hand over to me and Annika gladly takes it and shakes hand. "Annika", she introduces herself smiling.
Mallika also introduces herself.

Mallika: So you are the Venus Girl! You're even prettier in person!

Annika: Thanks!!

(Teacher teaching)

Ragini: No one would bother buying this magazine with this kind of face on it. What a joke!

Annika looks  at her and she just throws the magazine beside her. Rude Nagini!!

Mallika: Don't mind her, she's always like this

Anika: okay. If u say so

Mallika: She's just jealous that you're a Venus Girl

Teacher: Everyone be quiet. Mallika, could you tell me what did i just say?

*** ******** *** *** ******** *** *** ****

Shivay's personal Garage and stay.
Sort of a part of School Campus

Shivay: Do you know what the most significant advantage of air suspension is? I'll tell you its the buoyancy that provides,  if the suspension is tense, the car will be able to reach higher speeds on highways. Once the suspension becomes soft, and the car is riding on uneven terrain, we can greatly improve the passenger comfort. Understand? Let me know when you're done."

Boy: Okay

Rudra: I was just wondering how long have we stayed in this school year?

Shivay: I don't know (engrossed in his own work)

Om: All our juniors have become seniors now, so we must be this school's longest staying students

Shivay(trying to ignore the topic): What should we do after school?

Rudra: Let's go car racing!

Shivay: Don't feel like.

Om: Ah, right. I know this newly released AI technology. It can diognose engine symptoms. (Car related stuff)
Do u wanna go check it out?

Shivay(smiles lightly): So that's why I say school's not suitable for me

(They pick up their car keys and jacket and leave)

*** ******** *** *** ******** *** *** ****

Annika's House

Anika: I'm home!

Saumya: Wrong house! Please leave 😜

Anika: 😒

Pinky: Saumyaaaa! Anika u come sit. Tell me about ur first day of school. Is the school huge?

Saumya(takes a seat beside her): Ofcourse Mom!! Leave this di! Tell me did u meet any handsome guys?
Or someone amongst the Raichands, Singhaniyas or Oberois?

Pinky: ????? (Clueless)

Saumya: Arre Mom! They are the topmost bussiness families; and rich kids of such families study in this school.
U know even this school belongs to the Oberois; and their heir ~ Shivay Singh Oberoi also goes to the same school.
Even The supermarket you always go to, also belongs to them.

Pinky: Really? You should become friends with them then! We might even get some VIP membership cards! 😅

Anika: Mom! Stop listening to her nonsense.

Saumya: She's right ma. Just look at them and then look at her. Don't worry.. it's fate! Not everyone can be as beautiful and intelligent as me. 🤩😎

Annika: You!! Wait I'll tell u who's beautiful......
(Annika runs behind her to hit her; Shakti laughs seeing her daughters)

Pinky: Stop!! Annika, I forgot to tell, I have a very special present for you.
(Hands her over some papers)

Anika: What is this?

Shakti- A contract to sell your body (a bit angry and upset at the same time 😩😠)

Anika: Huh? 😨

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

What is this contract really about?
Or Is Shakti telling the truth?

What do you think?
(Let me know in the comments section below)

And Don't forget to Vote!!🌟 ⭐️ 🌟  🌟 ⭐️ 🌟  🌟 ⭐️ 🌟  🌟 ⭐️ 🌟

Target:  None
~No targets. I'll just try to update when possible for those genuine readers who actually vote and comment !
(Not trying to be rude to anyone, but this actually takes effort, and it would be lovely if it's appropriated 😊 )