RECAP

Hey Peeps!

A Recap as promised!

Although I'll be happier if more people comment.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

The Oberois industry is a highly respectable and well known name in the field of bussiness.

From grocery stores to shopping malls, they have set a mark in every field.

Similarly they own a branch of schools and colleges, namely St. Teresa. 

Shivay Singh Oberoi, the grandson of the owner of such a huge business,  is the sole heir of the empire, after his father, Tej Singh Oberoi, of course.

He too is a student of the prestigious St. Teresa college, along with his besties OmRu.

Anika Mehra, is a straight A's student, who is a professional Taekwondo athlete, and also does photo-shoots for a cover magazine, after winning the title of Venus Girl through a beauty pageant, she took part in after being forced by her mother.

She has been enrolled in this prestigious school on scholarship.

On the first day of college, she finds herself a new bestie, meets the queen bitches, and has a rather rough encounter with Shivay, and they end up hating each others guts from that day.

She has an anonymous friend on social media, whom she has developed a small crush on.

Shivay tries his best to make her life miserable, to make her leave the college herself. But, Anika doesn't back down even once and doesn't let him satisfy himself, and seeks revenge whenever possible.

Shivay and Anika sign a contract, where she practically agrees to be his servant. 

Ragini starts getting jealous from Anika, and can't see her getting attention from the guy she claims to be her boyfriend. Thus, adding to Anika's misery. Due to this, Shivay realizes that he is somewhat the reason for this and starts developing a soft corner for her after seeing her hurt.

She meets Neil in person, and finds out that both the boys are in-fact childhood friends.

Shivay appoints Anika as her personal tutor.

Things happen, objects fly, arguments take place and viola!...........Anika is suddenly Shivay's girlfriends; or at least he claims her to be so. Moreover, Neil's presence and closeness with Anika, makes Shivay more possessive and competitive.

Due to this new dvelopment, Ragini's temper rises. She practically tries to bully Anika, while Shivay or anyone else that could protect her are not around. But, Shivay along with Neil, reaches there in the nick of the time along with Neil.

Anika feels, that she should thank Shivay, and plans a sweet gesture.

Later, Shivay over-reacts seeing her with Neil, and upsets Anika.

Anika meets a stranger, who turns out to be the new classmate ~ Karan.
She finds Karan's whole personality overall pretty attractive, but doesn't have any form of romantic emotions towards him at the moment.
Shivay, on the other hand hates him to the core, and surprisingly personally knows him already, in a way which isn't known to us at the moment. He acts on impulse again, irritating Anika who is getting fed up due to his possessiveness. 

Shivay tries to apologize and lighten her mood along with slight teasing.

A new Character, Amaira, has entered the story, she is kind of Shivay's childhood female best friend, and is very dear to him, and Anika doesn't seem very happy about that.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I am already working on the new chapter, will try to complete it as soon as I can and hopefully post it by tonight.

Till then, stay stafe, stay happy, and take care!