Her enthusiastic aura is radiating, that I couldn't bring myself not to smile.

"How come I didn't know this shop before?" I heard her mumble to herself in dissapointment, her pink lips forming into a pout as her gaze is still glued on the counter.

Upon realizing that I've been staring at her for too long, an involuntary groan escaped my lips and threw my head back.

Closing my eyes, "If you can just stop being cute for a second and choose already," I grumbled, my cheeks heating up gradually.

Thankfully, she didn't hear what I said due to the chatterings of our fellow customers at the background.

As I look over to her, she still has her eyes on the counter and having trouble on choosing what she wants, "I'll just take what you're having," she then looked up to me, a beaming smile plastered on her face.

How can she be so adorable?

I averted my gaze away from her, "Y-Yeah..." I muttered, embarrased.

♡♡♡

2nd person's point of view:

You chose to sit on a comfy booth located next to a huge window - viewing a great view of the city.

While you were savoring on the chocolate-chip sundae that Killua bought you, your eyes lit up at your first taste, "Thank you, this is good~," you beamed.

Killua was seating across you who seems busy at his phone, "Of course it tastes good. Now don't get sloppy, or else you'll get it on your shirt," Killua scolds you, looking at you in disbelief.

"Wow," you responded sarcastically, "Speak for yourself snow white," you scoffed and pointed the side of your lip, hoping he gets the message that he got a bit of ice cream on the side of his lip.

You suddenly thought that Killua might have misinterpreted what you're trying to indicate.

He slightly rose up from his seat, leaning his face forward and quickly peck the side of your lip. This caught you off-guard and made you feel dazed in the process.

dug dug

dug dug

Killua casually sat back on his seat, focusing on his phone once again. He then licked the ice cream from the corner of his lips, acting like whst he did was nothing.

Still shocked and confused, you just sat there with your face heating up in embarrassment, "Killua, you know that's not what I meant," you murmured shyly.

"I know..."

Not knowing what to say next, you just  quietly ate your dessert. You didn't quite enjoy it since what Killua did messes up your mind. 

The longer you think about it, the more you can feel your heart pounding against your chest, 'Damn it. Snap out of it, (Your name)!' you thought in your mind, getting a bit frustrated.

Killua on the other hand, kept on stealing glances at you. He noticed that you're currently looking troubled, flustered and busy contemplating.

Due to his overflowing bliss, he couldn't bring himself not to smile at your reaction. 

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

Ever since we left the shop, (Your name) haven't said anything which bothers me at some point. Everytime I look at her, I always see her spacing out.