"Are you doubting me?" He doesn't answer. "You know you're gonna miss me", I lay next to him, on his bed.

"No, I don't think I will".

"Did you just-", I stop mid sentence as he starts to chuckle.

"What can I say, Captain America is my role model".

"Your 'role model' changes everyday. Yesterday it was Dwayne Johnson.. and two days ago it was fucking R2D2", before he can say anything else, I cut him off. "Anyway, I have to go", I stand up.

"Bye", he drawls, getting up to hug me.

"Bye", I ruffle his hair.

"Good luck!" He calls out to me. I turn and shoot finger guns at him. "You're a fucking weirdo, you know that?" He chuckles.

"Yup!" I shout out to him while running down the stairs.

My mom is at work, as per usual, so I call out to Michael. "Mike, let's go", I say while pulling on my trainers. We make our way to the car and I slip into the passenger seat.

"Straight to the gym?" He asks as he starts the car.

"No, take me to the store; I need to get a few things".

✯✯✯✯

As Michael drops me off at the gym, I jump out and begin to get ready. I grab fake blood from the bag and put a little over my hands, I spread some on my jeans and stomach. I ignore the weird looks I get from everyone walking by as I put everything back in the car before Michael drives off.

I stumble into the gym, purposely tripping onto the floor. "What the fuck?" I lift my head to see a man looking at me from the boxing ring. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Cue the fake crying.

"I- I'm sorry", I whimper. Great acting, Morgan.

"Why is there blood on you?" He takes his boxing gloves off and starts packing his stuff.

"I got hurt a- and I-", he cuts me off.

"I don't have time for this", he starts walking towards the door.

"Dude", a man walks in, around the same age. "Who's this?" He asks.

"I don't know", Romeo shrugs, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"What? Are you just going to leave her here?" The man looks between Romeo and I.

"Yep", he opens the door to leave but the man stops him. They communicate with their eyes for a while while I'm still stuck on the ground. "Fine", he groans, glaring at the man.

"I'm Max", the man kneels in front of me.

"Morgan", I say, quietly.

"Hi, Morgan. This is Romeo", he gestures to Romeo. "He's going to take you back to his place and get you cleaned up, is that okay?" I nod and stand up slowly. I pretend to limp slightly, causing Max to help me out and to Romeo's car.

He opens the door for me, letting me slide in, before going over to the drivers side. "I have to go meet someone first, then I'll take you to get cleaned up at my house and I'll get someone to take you home", he says, starting the engine.

"Okay", I say, almost inaudibly.

"And don't get blood on my seats", he warns.

✯✯✯✯

We pull up behind an old building.

I know this place.. oh!

Oh no.