"Amazing! I wish you both the best of luck in life!" the hair dresser said as she got started on my hair. "Do you want it curled?"

"Yeah, and can you put it in a bun, with a few pieces sticking out? And then put this in it?" I asked, pulling out my hair piece.

"Ooh, I love that, absolutely! I'm going to shampoo your hair first, then color it, then curl it and stuff, okay?"

"Sounds good to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you like it?" the hair dresser said, turning the chair around so I could see myself, looking in the mirror for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. My hair was exactly how I wanted it, and more.

"I love it! Thank you so much!"

"No problem, sweetie, have fun today, treat yourself!" She smiled, taking off the smock off me. I hopped off the chair, paid, and went back to the waiting area to meet my three friends. Seeing their faces when I walked out made me happy.

Next, we drove to the nail salon to get my nails done. I have been to the exact place many times before, I recognize them, and they recognize me. I usually get acrylic french tips with a white flowery design on each ring finger, which is what I was planning on getting today.

"(Y/N)!" The manager exclaimed as I walked though the door.

"Jay!" I smiled at him.

"How are you today? Your hair looks nice," he smiled.

"Actually, I'm getting married today, and I wanted to get my hair done from only the best!"

"Aw," he said, and put his hand over his heart. "When's the wedding?"

"In 4 hours!"

"Really?! Congrats! That's amazing! Now, are you getting the usual?"

"You know it!" I giggled. "And I also want a french pedicure!"

"Okay! Take a seat right there, Jackie should  be with you shortly!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, but also last on our list for the day of appointments to go to is the beauty salon for my makeup, after that, we are going to head home to put on my dress, then to the church! We arrived, and got out of the car, then headed inside the salon.

"Hello! What time do you have an appointment?"

"12:45."

"Perfect! Are you (Y/N)?"

"Yep!"

"Okay! Rebbeca is right over there, you can go see her now!"

"Thank you!" I said, walking over to Rebbeca.

"Hello! Wow, you look nice!"

"Aw, thank you!"

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm getting married!"

"Really? Great! When's the wedding?"

"At 3."

"You'd better hurry up and get ready then!" she giggled.

"Yeah, I know. I had a lot to do today, I'm heading home, putting on the dress, and then heading to the church!" I giggled too.

"Okay good, even though you look good, it's not always good to be fashionably late," Rebbeca laughed. "Who are you getting married to? Was he a good friend of yours before you got engaged to him?"