Chapter 22:

(Y/N)'s POV: 

"Alright, good luck to everyone on this test. It isn't that hard, so I hope you do well." My math teacher said as she handed out the tests. I need at one point above an A- to get a good grade in this class. After she handed out all of the tests, she walked to the front of the classroom, and faced us. "You may begin."

I immediately heard papers flipping over, and pencils quickly writing things down quickly on paper. I didn't want to rush, I wanted to try my best. I slowly looked over the questions. Once I got my answers down, I checked them over like a million times. I wanted- no, I needed a good grade on this.

A few people finished their tests before me, and handed it to the teacher. After, they quietly read, as instructed. I wrote the answer to the final question, checked my works, and then got out of my seats, and brought my paper up to the teacher. When I got back to my seat, I took out a book, but I didn't want to read. I looked around the classroom, to find the others students either reading, or still taking their tests. I looked up at the teacher, and saw she was already correcting the tests that were completed. 

I quietly and cautiously took out my phone from my pocket, and hid it with my book. Sometimes she lets us use our phones during class while we are doing some work, but one of  her few rules about phones is no phones during tests. It was a very reasonable rule, but, I was already done, so why not? I decided to text Justin.

*TEXT CONVERSATION*

Y: Hey(:

J: Hi(; What's up?

Y: I just finished a math test.

J: You're in class?

Y: Mhm. And I need to get a good grade on this. 

J: What do you mean?

Y: Scooter didn't tell you?

J: No?

Y: I need to get all A's before grades close in order to go on tour with you, because leaving school is a big privilege, apparently. 

J: Do you have all A's now?

Y: No, I have a B in math.

J: You'd better bring it up!(;

Y: I'm trying!

J: Ok:)

Y: Alright, I should probably go, class is almost over.

J: Alright, love you.

Y: <3

*END OF TEXT CONVERSATION*

Everyone started to pack up their things, so I put my phone away, and closed my book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n: I skipped the rest of the school day, because I would probably bore you if I didn't. You're welcome.)

After school, I decided to start packing, because I was going on tour with Justin in 3 days, and I have plans every other day, so I won't have time then. He said there was 7 months left of the tour, os I packed enough clothes to last me a month. I would wash those clothes, or I could just buy new ones.

I set my packed suitcases in the closet, and then shut the door. I caught myself smiling yet again. I just can't wait to go on tour with Justin. It's nice to travel everywhere. This is the first big trip I have taken, and I can't be more excited.

I hopped my bed, and scrolled through Twitter. I replied to some of my mentions, and saw what everyone was up to. Then I checked my other social media accounts. As I logged out of one account, a text from Brenna popped up.

*TEXT CONVERSATION*

B: Haaaaaay:)

Y: Hey!

B: What's up?

Y: I finished packing early(:

B: Packing for what?

Y: Oh my gosh.

B: What?

Y: I am SO sorry I haven't told you yet.

B: Told me what? Where are you going?

Y: On a tour bus... :)

B: A tour bus? Wait, are you doing what I think you're doing?

Y: Yep! :D

B: Aaaaahhh!!!! I am so happy for you!

Y: Thanks so much! <3 Sorry I didn't tell you at the sleepover the other night. I have NO idea why the subject didn't come up.

B: Don't even worry about it! I know you were tired from the work you had to do, plus, you were studying.

Y: (:

B: :* I have to go! Christian is begging me to go out somewhere lol

Y: Alright, bye!

*END OF TEXT CONVERSATION

I put my phone on my nightstand, and then put my head down. I wondered what to do next, in preparation. I knew I was leaving for 7 months, and packing wasn't the only thing to do, for sure. Justin and I didn't have any plants that needed watering, or pets that needed caring for. However, it might be a good idea to have someone stop by maybe twice a week, and get the mail for us, just so our mailbox isn't full of 7 months of mail. I called Bria and asked her if she would be kind enough to do it for us, and she said she'd be happy to.

Now that the mail what all set, I thought to myself, "What else needs taking care of?" School was taken care of, the mail was taken care of.  I don't think there is anything else that I need to do. I mean, I'll still be around, so people can still contact me if they need to. I think that's it.

Today has been a LONG day. But, in the long run, all of the work I did today will all be worth it.

I can't WAIT to go on tour with Justin.

(a/n: hey guys! Thanks for 6k! Sorry for not updating for a while,. I haven't had time to actually type out the chapter. I had what I wanted to write all planned out, I just haven't had time to plan it out, so sorry again. I will update as soon as I can! Thanks for reading! xo)