Chapter 23:

(Y/N)'s POV:

I stared in disbelief at the paper displayed before me. This can not be happening. The bell rang to dismiss class, and I immediately headed to the teacher's desk.

"Umm.. is there anything I can do to bring this grade up?"

"No, I'm sorry, these tests can't be made up, unless you got less than a 60." I felt my eyes start to water. "(Y/N), the test wasn't that bad. It was only a C-. That is just a bit below average."

"I know but..." I sighed. "That means I will get a B- for this marking period."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Now I can't spend time with my boyfriend." She gave me a look, showing me she was very confused, which actually surprised me.I thought the principal would have already told all of my teachers about it, but I guess he was waiting until it actually happened, which, now it wasn't. "Alright, it's a really long story, and I don't have enough time to explain it, because I am going to be late for my next class. If there is anything I can do for extra credit, please let me know."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how I got through the rest of my classes. I was just in so much shock, I don't even think my body was processing things correctly. Now, I know that I will still be able to go on tour in four months, as planned. the thought still leaves me dumbfounded. When I found out I could go early, I was so excited. I was given the greatest opportunity, but I couldn't bring up one  grade, so now I can't go through with it. And no one knows, yet. I am just glad it is the weekend, so I am not forced to tell everyone in school, and get a whole bunch of sympathy, which wasn't needed honestly.

As I think about it more and more, it really wasn't a big deal, but I need time to recover, still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO DAYS LATER

@justinbieber: I can't wait for today :) ♥ 

I grabbed another tissue, and wiped my tears, as I found myself crying again. I have been mostly able to contain myself, but I feel like I am going to make him really upset today. Madi is already upset because of Ryan, and now me. Great. I have to text Justin now, and tell him I can’t go. This is going to be terrible. I bet he wasn’t expecting that. He said I’d better bring the grade, and I didn’t, and now I have to tell him. I feel like he is going to delete the tweet now. Ugh.

I called myself out of school today, because I can't deal with everything. I will be able to go back tomorrow, but today I really just can't. I threw my head in my pillow, and screamed. I just lied there for a bit, and tried to rest, because I have been sleep deprived lately. 

And this day could NOT get worse. I just realized something. Justin's birthday is in 5 days. FIVE DAYS. And I won't be able to spend it with him. Sighing, I just lied down again, and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a car door slam, and jolted up from my nap. I looked at the time, and saw it is a little bit after the time school would end. Who was here? I didn't ask anyone to come over, and I didn't make plans...

Oh wait. Shit. It's probably Bria, coming to get the mail, which I asked her to get, because I am supposed to be with Justin and Madi right now. Wow, I really don’t communicate with people.

“Bria!” I shouted, walking out the door.

“(Y/N)! Hi? Why are you still here? I thought you woul-“

“The principal wouldn’t let me go, because I got a C- on that math test.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s fine. I mean, now I am going with him in four months, as we originally planned.”

“Do you want me to stay over today?”

“Nah. I’d rather be here by myself. Thanks though. I’ll see you in school tomorrow.” I said as I hung my head low, and walked back inside.

Just because I am not going to be with Justin on his birthday, doesn’t mean I can’t get him anything. I guess what I can do is show him what his gift is when I video chat him on his birthday, and then I can mail it to him -

No, wait. I can’t mail it to him. There is no way I can. He is on a bus, and unless buses have mailing addresses, I can’t mail his present to him. I don’t know any of the other arenas he is performing at for the rest of this tour, so I can’t mail it to the arenas either. Justin will just have to wait four months then. Now I have to figure out what to get him.

(a/n: HHAAAAYYYYY BAYYYBEEEESS :* I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry that it was kind of short, but I am writing the next chapter right now, so it should be up ASAP! AND THANK YOU MAGICAL HUMANS FOR 7k!! <3 Love you! Thanks for reading! Xo)