Chapter 13:

Three weeks later: 

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Hey turn that back on!" Chaz pouted. 

"Nooooo. All we've been doing for the past few weeks is just watching T.V. and going on Twitter and shit. I wanna dooo something."

"Ugh. Fine. Maybe we ca-"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!" I heard from upstairs. Brenna ran down the stairs shortly after.

"What?"

"I-I-I just Austin M-M" She handed my her tablet that she was on, because she clearly couldn't speak. I looked at it and saw a tweet from Austin Mahone. I looked closer, and saw her username mentioned.

"Oh my gosh! He tweeted you!" She started shaking even more than she already was. Chaz rolled his eyes, and turned the T.V. back on. "You are so lucky! Did he follow you too?"

"No, but who cares about that right now? My baby noticed me! Austin Carter Mahone knows I exist! I can't even talk my leg is sha-" I couldn't understand what she was saying after that, but I was really happy for her. I walked over to Chaz again, and turned off the T.V.

"Awe, c'mon! That was the good part!"

"I'm serious, Chaz. I actually wanna do something today."

"Go back to fangirling or whatever."

"No."

"FINE. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"You don't even know what you want to do?"

"Ummmmm, can we go to the mall?"

"Gross. No. What does everyone else want to do? Guys!" Everyone came out from where ever they were whether that was in the kitchen or upstairs or whatever. "What do you guys want to do today? (Y/N) over here thinks we're lazy."

"I didn't say that. We just haven't done anything."

Bria looked over at Chaz. "She does have a point."

"Thank you Bria." I put my arm around her shoulder, and everyone laughed.

"Hey! What about the zoo?" Ryan said.

"Yay! I love the zoo!" Brenna said getting up off the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to see a tiger!" Everyone agreed, and walked over to the toger exhibit. "He's so cute!" Brenna smiled.

"But that tiger could kill you, babe." Chrstian said and put his arm around her.

"He's still cute." She mumbled.

"Let's go see the pandas!" Bria said, and pointed over in the dorection where the pandas were. Brenna and Christian, and Bria and Chaz walked over to the pandas holding hands, while Ruan and I awkwardly trailed behind. Ryan smiled at me, and put his arm around my shoulder. We reached the pandas, and a worker let us in, because it was indoors. A family of pandas was behind the glass. "Chaz, take my picture with the panda!" A baby panda near the glass came up closer. Bria crouched down, and made funny poses with the baby panda. Everyone aughed at the photoshoot that was happening.

We looked at practically every other animal, and then left to go get something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

I was currently rehearsing for my show tonight. we were playing at a pretty big arena, this was one of my bigger shows. I am pretty pumped for the next couple of weeks, because next week is the show that (Y/N) gets to go to,and then I am taking a small break. (Y/N) doesn't know this yet, but Scooter is allowing (Y/N) and most likely Ryan too, tocome on tour with us for the last month or two. Obviously not everyone can come on tour, because the bus is only so big, and having a total of 8 teenagers plus some of the crew would be way too hectic and crazy.

"Nice work, Justin, you are ready for this." Scooter smiled at me. I returned the smile, and nodded.

"Thanks." 

"Alright, so I have nothing else for you to do until the show, so you can just stay in your dressing room or something, and just hangout for like the half hour left before you have to start getting ready."

"Okay." I walked off the stage, and headed to my dressing room. I decided to just go on Twitter, and tweet a couple Beliebers. I smiled at the kind words already in my mentions, and favorited, retweeted and replied to most of them. I heard the faint sound of Madison rehearsing in the background. I tweeted a few more fans, and then shut off my phone. I love making my Beliebers happy. All it takes is a single tweet for their day to be made. Honestly, that is my 'present' for them being so loyal to me, and always sticking by me. My stylist knocked on the door, and I let her in. She got to work getting myslef ready for the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd cheered for Madi as she finished her song, I was backstage, watching and waiting to come out. "Great job!"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks." I smiled at her, and heard my nae being announced, and everyone screamed and cheered. I came out, and as if it was possible, the screams got louder. "How is everyone tonight?!?"

I sang a few songs, and now it was time to pick my One Less Lonely Girl. I saw so many posters that said "Let me be your OLLG", or "Pick me for OLLG" etc. I wish everyone had the chance, because all of my beautiful Beliebers deserve to be one. A girl came out, and sat on the throne. Even though I was thinking of (Y/N) the whole time, I didn't want to be rude to her, even if she didn't realize it. All of my OLLGs deserve to be special for the day.

(a/n: First, I want to say thanks for 2k!!!! :D It means so much to me!  Sorry for not updating for a while! Also, the twitter thing with Brenna really did happen to me ;) Everything pretty much involved Twitter somehow, and that is because my life is Twitter lol. Also, fair warning, the next chapter is so cliche it is not even funny.(: Thanks for reading! Love you all!)