Chapter 29:

2 MONTHS LATER

(a/n: I know I said I was going to go along with what the comments said about what to do. I did actually get one comment telling me to just skip 4 months, but then I got this great idea. I am going to write this chapter as 2 months later, and then one more as the next day, or a few days later [it really doesn't matter] and THEN I will skip another 2 months, to when she goes on tour. So thanks to jbskidrauhl1994 for commenting :) )

I woke up, and immediately thought about what I needed to do to get ready. I got the best news the other day. I WON THE AUSTIN MAHONE CONTEST! See? Hard work as a fangirl does pay off sometimes. l get to go to the soundcheck before the concert, and meet him there. On top of that, I also get to go to the concert!! I have really good seats, too. I am in section 126, which is the section closest to the stage, row B, seat 1! A member of Austin's team, Rocco, called me the other day, and told me the concert was going to be today.

I am already preparing for this to be a really great day. I really can't think of anything that could ruin this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started getting ready at around 2. The concert was in 4 hours, and the soundcheck was an hour before the concert. It took about 45 minutes to an hour to get there, depending on the traffic, which meant I had about 2 hours to get ready. I laid out my white floral crop top and dark blue high waisted shorts, and then went to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I did my makeup, and decided to straighten my hair. Once I was done, I had about 10 minutes to spare, which is surprising, considering I take SO long to get ready usually.

@(Y/Twitter/N): @AustinMahone concert today!!! AHHH!!

I grabbed my keys, and then headed out the door. On the way there, you already know that I was blasting Austin Mahone songs ;) ;) ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the arena, and could NOT stop smiling. I went to the entrance, and showed the guard my pass, and he pointed me in the direction of the stage. When I got there, I saw Austin on the stage, warming up his guitar. I looked for the other girls that are at this soundcheck, because usually he has multiple contests, and they all lead to one date of the concert. When I saw no one there, I got confused, and looked up at Austin. He saw me come in, and went to the edge of the stage to greet me.

"Hi. Are you (Y/N)?"

"Yeah. Uh... h-hi."

"It's nice to meet you, (Y/N). I am Austin, but I'd bet you already knew that." He winked, and I smirked.

"So, is any...one else coming?"

"Not to this one, why?"

"Oh, n-no reason."

"Ok. Well, you can sit up on the stage if you want." I nodded my head furiously. "Haha ok. I will go get a chair. Be right back." I hopped on the stage, and a few seconds later, he came back with a chair, and put it a few feet away from his chair, and faced it towards his. "Alright, I am going to play like 30 seconds, maybe a minute of each song, just to warm up my voice, and to see how well I sound." I gave him a smile, and he looked down at his guitar, and started playing.

He played some of his songs, and some covers on his guitar. He also got up, and practiced dancing.

"So what did you think?"

"Great job!"

"Thanks! So Rocco gave you a ticket, too?"

"Yeah."

"Great! Where are you seated?"

I pointed to Section 126. "Row B, Seat 1."

"Aw, cool. That's really close."

"Yeah."

"AUSTIN! YOU NEED TO GET BACKSTAGE! THE SHOW STARTS SOON, AND THEY'RE GONNA START LETTING PEOPLE IN!" Someone shouted from backstage.

"Alright!" Austin hollered back. "It was nice meeting you, (Y/N). I'll see you around."

"Austin? Before you go, can we uh..." I held out my phone, indicating I wanted to take a picture.

"Of course!" I kissed his cheek, and he smiled, and then I snapped the picture.

"Thanks! This is going to be my new icon on Twitter." I giggled.

"You have a twitter? Do I follow you?"

"No."

"What's your username?" He was going to type it into his notes on his phone, because he doesn't have internet now.

"It's (Y/Twitter/N)." He typed it in. "Oh, and can you also follow my friend, Brenna? You tweeted her a few months ago, but didn't follow her."

"Oh, my bad. What's her username?"

"It's kind of confusing, so I will spell it out for you. B-i-e-b-o-r-d-l-e-o-n-e-r-r-y."

"That's an interesting name."

"Don't ask. It's apparently a combination of last names."

"AUSTIN! LET'S GO!!"

"I have to go now. Bye!" He gave me a quick hug, before taking the chairs, and jogging backstage. I hopped off the stage, and found my seat, while all of Mahomies piled in, and found their seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin sounded great. He performed a few songs, and now it was time to pick the U Girl. He started singing his song, "U," and everyone started screaming. Everyone was getting anxious to find out who they were going to pick.

"Do you want to be the U Girl?" I heard in my ear. I turned around, and saw that he was talking to me. ME.

"Yeah! But this wasn't part of the contest, was it?"

"What contest? Austin just told to pick the girl in this exact seat, which just happens to be you."

"Oh, well alright then." He held my arm, and led me backstage. The dancers led me to the stool, and pointed to Austin. I looked at him, and he smirked, and everyone screamed even louder than they already were. He walked towards me, and serenaded me. When the song was almost over, he said, "Everyone give it up for (Y/N)!!!" I got dirty looks from some girls, and they booed at me. Why would they boo?

Then one of them screamed, "You already have Justin! You don't need Austin, too! Slut!!" My face dropped, and I think Austin heard too, because he frowned. He took my hand, and led me backstage with mixture of cheers and boos.

Austin pulled me in for a hug. "Don't listen to her, (Y/N). Don't worry. You're going to be ok." He sympathetically smiled at me, and I showed him a small smile. "I, uh... have to go back out to sing another song, but... you can stay here, if you want, so nothing else happens."

"That's alright. I should be fine. Thank you." I hugged him, and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. I walked back to my seat, and tried my best to enjoy the rest of the concert. Luckily, no one else bugged me. Hopefully everyone just drops it.

(a/n: Thanks for 9k!! You guys are great! So like I typed in the other author's note, the next chapter is going to be a few days later, and then she is going to go on tour with Justin :) Comment what you thiught of this chapter, and what you think is going to happen!! Thanks for reading! Love you xx)