Chapter 48:

(Y/N)'s POV:

Today Justin and I are headed downtown to the church where we are hopefully getting married. We are hoping there is a date around a year from now that is available, because getting married right now (even though everything is almost figured out) would be stressful and potentially weird too. Personally I think it's weird for couples to be engaged only like two or three months before marriage, but I guess everyone has their own opinion, and people could be better planners than us.

As Justin and I were in the car on the way to the church, we discussed what dates we had in mind. Justin told me that he didn't really care exactly what day or even month our wedding was in. I suggested either May or June, because April would probably be too rainy, and July would be too hot, so those two are perfect. 

"Yeah, I'm good with either of those months. We'll see if the church has those." When Justin said that I couldn't help but laugh. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that you said, 'if the church has those,' and it kind of reminded me of if you were talking about a store, and you needed to check if they had some shoes you wanted."

"Oh, my bad," Justin chuckled.

"Don't apologize," I giggled. "It was just cute," I said while kissing Justin's cheek. We  pulled up to the church, and got out of the car. When we walked in, a lady approached us.

"Hello and welcome! Is there anything you need help with?"

"Yeah, uh," Justin started. "We're looking to have a wedding here. Is there anyone we can talk to?"

"Of course! You have to talk to our wedding planner. Her office is this way," She replied, and led us to a room. "She's right here! Good luck planning, and congrats!"

I knocked on the door to the lady's office, and a few seconds later the door opened. "Hello! May I help you?"

"Yeah, my fiancee and I were looking to hold our wedding here," I said.

"Yes, of course! Have a seat. My name is Jessica by the way." Justin and I sat down in the two convienient seats in front of her desk, and waited for Jessica to speak again. "So when do you want the wedding to be?"

I answered first. "Well I was thinking May or June because of the weather, but I don't want it to be on this upcoming May or June because that's too early for me, so could we do the May or June after that?"

"Of course!" Jessica replied, pulling up her calendar on her computer. "Uh, let's see. Oh, I guess a lot of people want these dates too."

"Are a lot of them taken?" I asked.

"Quite a few of them are taken."

"Alright so which ones are left?"

"Are you looking to get married on a specific day of the week?" Jessica asked, and Justin and I exchanged glances. 

"Not really. We have little ones going, but I guess we could lean towards June when school is done for the year."

"Okay, that's a good thought process. I have June 6th, 13th, 17th and 18th all day, and the 14th, 16th, 20th, 24th, 28th, 29th and 30th only at certain times."

"How about the 13th?" Justin suggested.

"Uhm... how about the 20th?" I said

"What's wrong with the 13th?" Justin asked.

"Uh, nothing, I just-"

"You don't want our anniversary to eventually be on Friday the 13th?"

"Yeah, sure," I said.