Chapter 36:

(Y/N)'s POV:

"So what are we doing today?" I groaned.

"Why do you ask that everyday?" Justin chuckled.

"I thought it might bug you." I winked. "But really, I don't know what we're doing. I didn't come up with the schedule. I just got on this tour. And it's getting kinda late, like not too late, but late. Anyway, we haven't done anything today."

"You didn't just get on this tour, (Y/N). And we can do whatever you want." He chuckled again.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"But you're being so cute, I can't help but laugh!" I smiled at him, and this time, it was him who winked at me. "So we can do anything you want today. We can go to the movies, go to the park, play basketball, or go somewhere else that you can think of."

"Can we play basketball?" I asked, actually willing to play. 

Justin raised his eyebrows at me. "Really?" 

"Yeah! It'll be fun, and we can get Madi and Ryan to play too!" I said, unsure if Madi would actually would agree or not. 

 "Okay then, you go talk to them." Justin said, I nodded my head as I was walking over to them.

"Hey guys, wanna play basketball with Justin and I later?" I said to Madi and Ryan.

"Yeah, cool with me, I got nothing else to do today." Ryan said.

"Great!" I said and turned to Madi. "How about you?"

"I really like playing basketball, but I'm really bad at it, so I guess I'll play, but lose." She laughed.

"Hey, it's okay if you lose, baby." Ryan said soothingly and put his arm around her. "But if you're so sure that you're gonna lose, you have to be more confident than that! You have to lose with dignity!"

"Lose with dignity?"

"Yeah!" He said, and we all laughed. 

"Okay then! I'm gonna LOSE WITH DIGNITY!"

"That's my girl!" Ryan said, and gave her a kiss.

"You guys are so cute." I said.

"Yeah," Justin said as he walked up to me from behind, and put his arm around me. "But we're cuter." He whispered, and pecked my cheek. I giggled.

"Are you guys ready to start playing now?" I asked.

"Yeah." Ryan replied. "We'll all get ready, and then go out to play." We all parted, and got ready.

I, like Madi am not really good at basketball, but I really love playing for some reason. I put on a pair of Justin's gray sweatpants, and a red sports bra. I put on my sneakers, then went to the lounge to wait for everyone. Madi was already out there when I came. She was in a baggy tank top and yoga shorts.

"Are those Justin's sweatpants?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to wear them." I smiled.

Ryan and Justin both came out in a t shirt and basketball shorts.

"Are those Justin's sweatpants?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes! Is it a big deal?" I said.

"No." Justin butted in. "You look cute." 

"Thank you." I said.

"LEGGO!" Ryan said, and we all walked to the basketball court that was not too far from where we were.

"Okay, so obviously it should be two on two, but we should switch it up a bit." Justin said, "Madison, you're on my team, and Ryan, you're on (Y/N)'s team."