Chapter 11:

(Y/N)'s POV:

My mouth dropped open. "W-what?"

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I totally forgot until Scooter just texted me." 

"How could you even forget though Justin?! You should remember something like that. At least put a reminder in your phone at least. When did he tell you?!"

"He told me like three weeks ago, the day before we went to Olive Garden. I wasn't entirely concerned about it that day. I was thinking about you! And I thought that three weeks was a very long time away. I'm so sorry (Y/N)" I couldn't react anymore than I already was, because if I did, I would burst into tears. I already felt the tears forming up in my eyes. "(Y/N) please don't cry. One of the last things I ever want to see is you crying." He embraced me in a big hug, and I let it all out. After about 5 more minutes of him comforting me, I was almost out of tears. 

"How. long. will. you. be. gone?" I asked in between some last sobs. 

"Well the tour itself is 8 months b-" It felt like all fof my sadness went away, and now I was just feeling pure anger.

"8 months?! Yo're leaving me for 8 months?! Justin, we've only been dating for two days, and you're already leaving me?"

"Technically."

"Technically, what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, we have a show here in a month, so you can see us then." I sighed, maybe that helped me a little.

"Okay... Will you still skype and text me?"

''Everyday before I go to bed, and when I wake up!" I now felt a bit better.

"Well, not exactly when you wake up and before you go to bed."

"Huh?"

"When you are in different countries, I don't want to be woken up!" A small smile was beginning to form on my lips. Justin kissed my head.

"I am going to miss you so much, baby."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"If you want, I can see if Chaz, Ryan, Bria, Christian and maybe even Brenna wants to stay here with you to keep you company."

"Okay." Justin caressed my cheek with his thumb, and then gave me a kiss.

"Or maybe just your posters can keep you company. ;)"

"You aren't helping." He chuckled, and then took my hand and went up to my room with me to help unpacking my room, while everyone else unpacked everything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

I took (Y/N)'s hand, and took her up the stairs to her room. Right now, I never wanted to leave her side. I wanted to be with her as long as possible for the next two days.

"So how can I help?" She handed me a box. 

"You can get this box of my... uh pictures and start putting them around the room."

"Can I get the box with your posters instead?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes at me.

"No. Shut up Justin."

I smiled at her. "Awh come on. Can't I at least see one?"

"No." I formed a puppy dog face.

"Pwease?"

"Uh.. no"

"Well why noooot?"

"I don't want you to think I am creepy."

'I promise I won't"

"You're not gonna stop asking until I let you, right?"

"Pretty much."

"I don't even know why you want to see my posters so much, but fine. You can  help me put them up." She started to take out her many posters.

"Damn, how many do you have?"

"I'd rather not say."

"Woah, now I see why people want me up on their wall. I look hot in this one!" I held up a shirtless one of me.

"Conceited much?" She gave me a little shove.

"You're the one who probably drools over this one." I said holding up another poster. She snatched it from my hand.

"Shut up." She hung it up on the wall, and then went back to the box to grab another one. This time she picked up one with Austin Mahone's face on it. Then, I looked through the box, and found a poster with Austin Mahone and I photoshopped together. How do they make these?

"(Y/N), how did you get this one?"

"I made it last year in my graphic design class."

"Then why didn't you make one of you and I pho-" She held up the poster. Geez. 

After the posters were out up, we started to put her other stuff away. Her room was coming along really well. And it was next to mine ;). Before she moved in, I had no use for that room, and I was actually getting kind of lonely.

"Ok, I'm done for now, we can do the rest later."

"Your room looks really nice." It really did look "homey" for her. I wanted her to be comfortable when we leave. I truly do feel terrible. She was right. I should have remembered. (Y/N) walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Justin."

"I'm gonna miss you too, babe."

(a/n: Ok so this chapter had FILLER written all over it. Sorry for that :) I literallyy had nothing else to write, and I don't want to get into the big stuff and the drama until later, because I already feel like they are moving too fast. And I have obnoxious writers block. Seriously, like it's keeping me from doing my school work properly, haha. But I love writing this story, so it's worth it. Also, Brenna is gonna be introduced in the next chapter. YES, I did make myself a character. NO, she is NOT gonna replace Madi. I HATE IT IN STORIES WHEN THAT HAPPENS. One friend leaves, and another just comes along and replaces them. ew. And try not to get Bria and Brenna confused hahaha. Thanks for all of the reads! Love you!)