[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]

Start from the beginning

'what an embarrassing book.' you thought to yourself.

their green emerald eyes started to glow.

"can i read it after?" they asked.

"sure." you smiled, and started back reading.

they sat near you, and began to read, too.

"so, what's your name?" you asked.

they froze for a moment, making you a little concerned.

"well.." they pulled down their face mask, and you finally realized, that he was a male.

"it's complicated." he told you.

your face scrunched up, you were confused, he looked and seemed really familar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"hello?" you heard him saw, which made you get out of your thoughts.

"y-yes?" you asked.

"what's your name?" he asked you, curiously.

"it-it's [ name ]." you said, closing your book.

you were scared to ask the question that was flooding your mind.

who was that guy again?

you shut your eyes tightly, trying to untangle your messy brain, and figure out the right answer.

"he-hello?" you tugged at his sleeve slightly.

he turned to look at you.

"yeah, [ name ]?" his attention was now clearly on you, and that made you nervous.

"w-who.." you stopped talking, and satan raised an eyebrow.

"w-who.. wh-who ar-are you ag-again?"  your curiosity got the best of you, and you couldn't help but ask.

his eyes widen a little, but then he chuckled.

"you don't really need to know. it's better if you don't." he paused.

"it'll change the way you'll view me." he explained, making you more confused.

"and, i don't want you to act different, just because you know who i am." he stopped talking, and sighed greatly.

"oh.. s-sorry tha-that i-i asked." you mumbled, and opened your book again, pretending to read the book, skimming the letters.

"i'm sorry, i just.." he paused.

"i just want to have a real friendship." he smiled, which made you feel a little happier.

the library was now silent, and you could only hear him shuffling around on the couch, and the pages being flipped.

suddenly, the entrance doors opened, and you saw two demons quickly walking towards madam oloviad, asking 'where is he' and 'let us see him!'

madam oloviad denied any claims that this 'he' was here.

"lies! i saw him in the window!" one demon girl with brown hair claimed.

"he was sitting next to that other demon." the demon girl with blonde hair yelled.

the male with green emerald eyes looked up, saw the three girls, and froze up.

"ar-are you okay?" you tugged on his sleeve.

"i gotta go." he sighed, and stood up.