[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]

Start from the beginning

"i'm so sorry." lucifer sighed, and took his younger brother.

"he was playing mononoke land irresponsibility, and he never slept." lucifer apologized.

"hey, that sounds like what i did." you chuckled quietly.

everybody started to walk out, feeling sorry for the little brother, so did you

you started to walk out, before a deep voice stopped you.

"as for my apology, we will take you out for ristorante six." lucifer nodded.

you turned around, surprised. satan was behind lucifer, and his jaw dropped.

"oh! that's.. that's fine." you politely declined.

"i insist." lucifer smiled, you could already tell his pride was taken aback when you said that.

"are you nuts?" satan asked.

"yeah! what he said!" mammon yelled.

leviathan stirred, making everybody go quiet.

"did you think it was a good idea to go play mononoke land at five? even though you had a concert on that same day?" lucifer asked leviathan, which sounded way more threatening then what lucifer intended.

"should.. should i go?" you asked them.

"if you want to. we're all fine if you would stay." lucifer told you, which made you more and more suspicious.

"i.. i think i'd go." you turned around, and walked out of the auditorium.

your heart was beating very fast, almost like your heart wants you to die.

you walked over to a stool, and sat down.

questioning your life. a familar voice made your head, that was looking down, look up.

"so this is why you ran out." luke scoffed.

"luke?" you asked, looked down at him.

"hey! d-don't look down at me! you're treating me like a child!" luke grumbled.

"anyway!" luke stomped his foot, and started to scold you.

"you made me follow you, all the way here?! to some stupid auditorium? and also, these famous demons? they're bad for your health, [ name ]! so why are you going to their concerts? lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon aren't even the best-" luke slapped his hands over his mouth.

you raised an eyebrow, and then smirked.

"how do you know that lucifer, asmodeus, and mammon are the most popular?" you asked smugly.

"i.. i heard from a demon!" luke defended his claim.

"mhm." you nodded, agreeing with him.

"let's just go home." luke grumbled once more, and tried to pull you off the stool you were sitting on.

"what is he doing..?" a tap on your shoulder made you turn around, and you saw leviathan.

"gah!" you yelled, jumping, and falling on luke.

"ahhh!!" luke yelled.

"sorry! sorry!" you cried.

you got up, and helped luke up, too.

"he acts like a dog." leviathan chuckles.

"h-huh?!" luke was shocked with that 'insult'.

luke started bickering towards him, telling him that he's 'not a dog!' and 'you're ridiculous!'.

while luke was in the background, bickering and acting like a child, levi caught your attention.

"hey.." he mumbled.

"hm? yeah?" you asked, your heart beating, you never thought that you would've been talking to one of your most favorite demons, actually, your favorite demon.

"sorry for passing out on you." he muttered. scratching the back of his neck.

"that's fine, at least i you were never on top of me, like in those cheesy animes." you muttered.

"right?! then that's like we're the main characters in a cheesy anime story." levi agreed with you.

"anyway, what's... what's your name?" levi asked nervously.

"you fell asleep at five because of mononoke land?" you changed the subject, making leviathan caught of guard.

"uh, yeah." he sheepishly admitted.

"it seems like me and you had the same problem." you sighed.

"wait, really?" he asked you. the only answer you gave him was a nod.

"that's.. really strange." levi said.

"wait, omg! it's levi!" someone yelled.

"wha-" levi paused, before he looked at you.

"sorry. i gotta go." he rubbed the back of his head, as you saw him get taken away by the demons.

you sighed, taking out your d.d.d.

"hey! [ name ]! you didn't forget about me, did you?" luke asked, tugging at your sleeve.

you looked down, and shook your head, only for your eyes to glue back to the screen.

you sighed, and texted 'L3V1-chan'.

[ your username ]
'omg! i just met levi! he's kinda cute, ngl.'

L3V1-chan
'roflmaooo, seriously??'
[ your username ]
'yeah! he also passed out on me, very awkward lmao'
L3V1-chan
'wait, what??'
[ your username ]
'yeah, i was at their concert.'

L3V1-chan
'[ name ]?'
[ your username ]
'wait, how do you know my name o_o'
[ your username ]
'hold on.. leviathan!?!?'

[ L3V1-chan is now offline ]

your heart was beating fast, who knew that you were gaming with a famous demon? let alone your crush?

'we'll meet again, leviathan.' you thought.

'we'll meet again. i hope.' you smiled, you and luke walked out of the auditorium, and back to purgatory hall.