10

He shook his head after seeing the smirk that's been plastered on my face.

"You're really not gonna stop?" He asked looking serious. I pouted.

"I'm just kidding."

He shook his head again for the last time before preparing my coffee.

"Uhm.. actually, I came here to give you this... and Namjoon..." I said after taking a long deep breath.

He raised his eyebrow looking at the cake I've put onto the counter.

"What's that for?"

"For apology."

"Apology? There's no need to apologize."

"No... no, really, I know how much I've bugged you and Namjoon last week, I was a real pain in the ass and I'm sorry about that," I said, sincerely.

"Well, I must say you we're really a pain in the ass but it was fun having you around too... so there's really no need for that."

My mood lightened a bit when he said it was fun atleast that I was around those times.

"Aish. Just accept it, I baked this for you." I insisted.

"You... baked that?" He asked walking slowly to me.

"Yes," I said looking proud.

"Do you really bake?"

"Hmm? No... this is a first."

"First?" His face turn sour at the thought.

"Is that even edible!?"

My face heated.

"Yah! What do you think with me!? I'm not as bad as you think, I won't poison you!" I yelled annoyed at him.

"Ooh! A love quarrel eh?" We both turn our heads to the guy who suddenly spoke. It was a new guy with five other good looking boys including Namjoon.

My mouth fell in agape, drooling in front of them.