|5|

"Have you been listening? I'm gonna tell you the point

"Have you been listening? I'm gonna tell you the point. I'm gonna feed you the point. The point is -- I don't know the point, alright?"
- Darius Lovehall

 The point is -- I don't know the point, alright?"                                          - Darius Lovehall

Damien Moore
Makeup Studio
2:30 pm

I pulled up in front of the building. I grabbed her hand but she moved it back slowly not looking at me. Our conversation earlier made us leave the lunch date a little bit early. Things got heated.

-Earlier that day-

Damien, baby we gotta talk". Bleú spoke up. "Sure baby wassup?" I gave her my full attention.

"I know we both agreed on keeping our relationship private until you leave "Her" but honestly Damien I don't think I can wait anymore."

I sighed putting my hand over my face. I knew this would happen. "Baby it's not that ea- I was cut off by her putting her right hand up my face.

"Cut the bullshit Damien, it's either me or her" she folded her arms leaning against the car door. I just sat there and just kept quiet.

I really didn't want to choose. It's hard because I love the both of them deeply. But I don't want to hurt anyone and it looks like I'm hurting one out of the two already.

"Baby look at me, I'll handle it I promise" I tried caressing her cheek but she smacked my hand out the way.

"Take me back to the studio, I lost my appetite for today" she said putting her black shades back on and sitting back in her seat.

I just turned the engine on and drove off fast.

~