|13|

"I didn't leave because I stopped loving you, I left because the longer I stayed the less I loved myself

"I didn't leave because I stopped loving you, I left because the longer I stayed the less I loved myself."
     - Rupi Kaur

Same Day
Continued

Janelle Eeva Browné3:30 pmApartment 📍

Janelle Eeva Browné
3:30 pm
Apartment 📍

"Thank you for today I had a really good time" I said wrapping my arms around Roddy's neck. "It was no problem and I missed you so I thought I could spend some time with you before crunch time starts to work on my book" he said kissing my forehead.

"You sure you can't spend the night" said giving him that look. "You know I can't Nelle, you know I would love too spend as much time with you but you know I gotta work on this book".

"Okay Roddy" I turned around unlocking my door about to walk in but Rodrick pulled back and grabbed my neck pulling me closer to his face.

"Stop playing with me Janelle". He started kissing me and I thought it would be a few pecks but it turned into a full make out session.

We stopped as soon as we heard someone coughing in the background. Looking over it was Dave and Simonè. Dave was busy shaking his head and Simonè just had a big grin on her face.

"Y'all are too cute" Simonè said. "Baby let's give these love birds some space and plus you said you we're going to do that th- Simonè quickly covered Dave's mouth and told us bye.

We finished laughing at the two and both walked inside my apartment. Roddy had to leave so he gave me a few more kisses then left.

I was sitting on the couch drinking my water watching Big Mouth as my phone started ringing. Looking over at my phone I see that it was Joy wanting to FaceTime.

"Hey boo what's wrong?" I said giving her a concern look. Joy hair was all over the place the room was slightly dark and it sounded like she was just waking up and it's only 3:40.