|4|

'WHEN PEOPLE WHO BEEN TOGETHER A LONG TIME SAY THAT THE ROMANCE IS GONE, WHAT THEY'RE REALLY SAYING IS THEY'VE EXHAUSTED THE POSSIBILITY

'WHEN PEOPLE WHO BEEN TOGETHER A LONG TIME SAY THAT THE ROMANCE IS GONE, WHAT THEY'RE REALLY SAYING IS THEY'VE EXHAUSTED THE POSSIBILITY.'
– DARIUS LOVEHALL

Bleú Madhavi Ridley 10:00 amMakeup Studio

Bleú Madhavi Ridley
10:00 am
Makeup Studio

I was working on my second client this morning. She just wanted her eyebrows tinted and a fill on her lash extensions. I just finished her eyebrows so now I'm currently chatting with everyone in the studio while filling her lashes.

"So girl when are you going to spill the tea about your man?"  One of the employees, Cassie, had asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not telling nobody, y'all will see him when the time is right" I smiled thinking about him just now.

I met him about three months ago and everything is going great. He's sweet, kind-hearted and showers me with gifts even though I tell him not too he does it anyway.

We both agreed to keep our relationship private until we were ready to go public. I was actually fine with that because I didn't everybody in our relationship.

He's supposed to pick me up on my lunch break to take me on a little date. I couldn't wait to see him I miss him so much...

~
It was now 1:00 pm and I was walking out the studio putting my black shades on looking around. That's when his truck pulled up in front of the building and I quickly got in.

He gave me a peck on my lips before driving off. He grabbed my hand watching the road and I took my shades off knowing we're away from the building. Thank god the windows were tinted nobody could really see who was in here.

I looked over at him taking in his features. He stopped at the red light and looked over at me. I grabbed his hands as the light turned green and he continued to drive.