|1|

"Romance is about the possibility of the thing"- Darius Lovehall

- Darius Lovehall

"Romance is about the possibility of the thing"- Darius Lovehall

Janelle Eeva Browné
Apartment
Chicago, IL📍
12:30 pm

I was currently in front of my apartment building with my back leaning against the Uhaul truck as I placed my pre-rolled blunt behind my ear and I started getting caught up in my thoughts. Thinking about why I moved to Chicago in the first place.

-Flashback-
Three Months Ago
New York 📍

I started throwing things at Michael. He started to duck as the book flew over his head.

"Damn, Nelle I said I was sorry, what else do you want me to say?" He yelled as he stood up.

"How could you do this to me? To us? I'm engaged to you Michael!!. I put my hands over my head.

I just couldn't take this anymore. I couldn't believe he cheated on me while we're engaged. We're supposed to be planning our wedding and start on our future with each other.

He tried to walk up to me but I just backed away from him. He smacked his teeth "You really doing this right now? Come on Janelle, I love you baby, it's always been you baby" he started grabbing my hands.

I quickly snatched them away from him. I slowly took the engagement ring off as I placed it in his hand. I grabbed my purse from the grey sofa heading over towards the front door.

"Don't leave me please Janelle" he yelled from the living room as I stopped in my tracks.

"You don't love me nigga, if you did, you wouldn't been sticking your dick in some other bitch while we were engaged" I said loud enough for him to hear as I slammed the door behind me.