Chapter 51: 100 times a therapist was needed

Rai and Kiara exchanged glances confusingly as soon as they saw Muzaka jumping in front them all of a sudden. The jaw dropping entry was very helpful, but also a big shock for the two. Muzaka combatted the beast called Maduke with his strong hands which still had its magic even after so many centuries.

"I shall go assist him." Rai uttered.

Kiara grabbed Rai's collar and pulled him back slightly. Rai looked at her with a very confused expression.

"Don't. It's better if you don't use your powers right now." Kiara said with a straight face.

Rai agreed and stepped back as Muzaka tackled with Maduke on his own. Ryder and Jakoda were just standing still a few feet away, grinning widely; as if they knew victory was theirs.

Kiara stepped forward when she noticed Muzaka was facing some difficulties with Maduke. Frankenstein and the others were dealing with the rest of the enemies so no-one else could help Muzaka at the moment.

Rai insisted Kiara not to go since it could be dangerous and she was injured badly as well. But as stubborn as she was, that wasn't going to happen.

"Kiara... please, try to control your enthusiasm and then don't get injured." Rai sighed.

Kiara nodded and flew upwards to join Muzaka.

"Mind if I join the party?" Kiara grinned as she stood beside Muzaka.

"Of course, the more the merrier." Muzaka smirked.

Muzaka and Kiara punched Maduke together and once again the fight began.

"You two... I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Maduke roared furiously.

"Oh geez I'm so scared!" Kiara acted teasingly.

"You're still as mischievously rude as ever." Muzaka laughed as he attacked Maduke without any warning.

The two laughed evilly as they continued tackling Maduke by themselves. Rai sighed loudly, looking helplessly at the two who'd never listen to him.

❌❌❌❌❌

"Ow my butt hurts so bad!" Karias whined as the others continued fighting with the enemies.

"Gosh get up already, bastard! This is no time to whine about your butt!" Frankenstein and Aurora growled, trying to block the enemies from attacking.

"My lord is fighting there! I need to go help her!" Mia cried, attempting to run to Kiara while fighting with a Xavian.

"Mia watch out that weirdo's after you!" Tao shrieked as he ran after Mia, trying to stop her.

"Aurora, why do we always get into these sort of situations?" Frankenstein sighed as he glanced around at the ruckus going on all over.

"Centuries of working with you and I still don't know." Aurora snickered as she looked at Frankenstein helplessly.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but WE COULD USE SOME HELP HERE!" M-21 intervened.

Frankenstein and Aurora let out a slight laugh before joining the others in the fight.