Chapter 7: Introducing, the one and only Frankenstein

Rai went to Lulu and picked her up. She was shivering uncontrollably.

"Don't worry, little creature. I will make sure nothing happens to her. I will try my best to help her awaken her powers." He smiled.
"I just hope nothing bad happens till then...."

Next morning, the two of them went to school together. The two were welcomed by Shinwoo and Ikhan.

"Hey Kiara! I see you have come to school with Rai. I thought you hated him." Shinwoo said, in a teasing way.

💢Kiara got angry and hit Shinwoo with her fist.

"Ouch, you idiot! That hurt!"

"Whatever" Kiara muttered.

They went to their classroom.

"Rai, you have to meet our chairman today as you're new. I'll take you to him." Ikhan told Rai.

The two went to the chairman's office.

"Good morning, sir." Ikhan said as they entered.

They were welcomed by a handsome blond man with striking blue eyes.

"Oh good morning Ikhan! What brings you here?"

"We have a new student who joined us yesterday." Ikhan answered. "I'll leave you guys to it." Ikhan said, while running to his class.

"I didn't hear about any new stu-" The man stopped after seeing Rai.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you, Frankenstein." Rai said.

"Master!" He said while bowing to Rai. "Where were you Master? I searched everywhere for you. I was so worried." He said.

"I was sleeping for 820 years in Lukedonia." Rai said, while sipping the tea Frankenstein brought him.

"Oh, well I'm glad you're back, Master."

"I have met the Xiarine." Rai suddenly said.

"Oh yes, it's Kiara, right?I have been keeping an eye on her since I found out that she was his daughter. It took me a while to find her, but she had her father's looks and behavior so I finally found out ." Said Frankenstein.

"I see. I also have sensed trouble in Lukedonia." Rai said.

"Yes, Sir. Many nobles and Xavians were put to eternal sleep within the past few years."

"I know that she will be able to fix this. It's her destiny."

"Of course, Master."

"I was in experienced a very strange thing."

"W-what?!" Frankenstein said, worried. "Are you okay?"

"Yes,but on our way, we saw a very strange creature. It resembled a vampire, but it felt so.....different." Rai said.

"Oh no....then I'll have to look into it. I'll call Kiara here after school ends."

"Very well. I'm going to the classroom now." Rai said.

"Alright Sir, I'll see you at the end of class,