Chapter 40: Let's play frisbee with some bladed weapons!

Rai, Kieran, and Lascrea were in Rai's old house, which remained intact even after so many years. Frankenstein had tidied up the place for Rai and Kieran to stay for a while, since Kieran was persistent about staying at Rai's old home like old times. Seira assisted Frankenstein with the cleaning. Gejutel was with Lascrea the whole time.

"So, Raizel, what are you doing in the human world?" Lascrea asked as she took a sip of her tea.

"I had awoken in the human world. I stayed there with Frankenstein because he built a school for me." Rai uttered.

"No fair, Lascrea. How come you forgot to ask how I am?! I'm sad." Kieran pouted.

Lascrea looked away from Kieran, who was just a few centimetres away from her, and blushed.

"I don't want to know about you. You are just too much." Lascrea uttered, rolling her eyes.

Rai smiled. He looked at the too jubilantly.

"You two are still as lively as ever...." He beamed.

Lascrea's cheeks turned red. She crossed her arms and distanced herself from Kieran, who seemed to be enjoying it a lot.

"Anyways, Kieran, how is your sister? Gejutel informed me that you found her recently." Lascrea said.

"She's great. Much better than she was before, although she doesn't really remember anything." Kieran replied with a smile.

"Master, I've prepared the rooms for both you and Lord Kieran." Frankenstein informed Rai.

Rai and Kieran thanked Frankenstein.

"It wasn't me who found Kiara first. Raizel met her first. And I bet he was super happy about it." Kieran grinned as he nudged Rai's elbow.

Of course, Rai had no idea what this gesture meant. He just went on with the flow.

"I see. I'm glad that Raizel has found his one true love." Lascrea muttered, making Frankenstein almost fall off his chair.

"H-hey that's not possible! My master is-" Frankenstein stuttered.

"I'm pretty sure you know how well Rai can handle Kiara. None of us can do that." Kieran objected.

Rai's eyes widened. He never saw Kiara like that. He was sure she didn't either. However, Lascrea and Kieran always thought that they'd make a good couple, since they completed each other.

"That is not true..." Rai mumbled.

Kieran smirked, got up and sat beside Rai, and out his arm around Rai's shoulder.

"C'mon man! We all know that you both have a chemistry together. There's no way you can deny it." Kieran snickered.

Rai's cheeks formed a light shade of pink. He looked down at the ground, looking very flushed.

Suddenly, a two nobles entered the room.

"Lord Raizel, lord Kieran, what an honour to see you two after so many years." Lazark uttered.

Lazark Kertia was the family leader of the Kertia family. Beside him was Rael Kertia, his younger brother. They both bowed at the Noblesse and the two lords with a smile.

"Greetings, Lazark and Rael Kertia. Both of you have grown so well." Rai smiled.

"Whoa Lazark you're looking fine. You too, Rael." Kieran beamed.

Rael seemed to look around in search of someone.

"Pardon me....is Seira here?" Rael asked shyly.