Chapter 32: The suspicious new guy

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WAKE UP LATE EVERY SINGLE TIME?!?!" Kiara whined as she ran towards her school.

K-dramas and anime made her stay up late and she forgot to set her alarm. That's the typical Kiara for you. Kiara ran as fast she could and eventually caught up with Shinwoo, who seemed to be late as well

"Dude you're late too? I guess we're in for it together..." Kiara joked as she sprinted.

Shinwoo smiled.

"That's what best friends do bruh!" He replied.

The two soon reached school and soon met up with M-21, Takio, and Tao.

"Hey you two! Good mornin'!" Takio beamed.

"What are you and Tao doing here?" Kiara asked.

"Well, we both joined the guard duty so M-21 wouldn't feel lonely." Tao interrupted as he put his hand on M-21's shoulder.

"That's so cool!" Shinwoo added.

Takio and Tao smiled.

Shinwoo and Kiara were going to leave when Kiara went back and whispered something to Tao.

"How come you guys got your uniforms so quick?" She whispered.

Tao gave a sly smile.

"Our new boss seems to have a few tricks up his sleeve..." He replied.

Kiara chuckled at that.

"Okay I gotta go now bye~"

Kiara went and joined the Shinwoo in class.

Rai, Yuna, Seira, Regis and Ikhan were already there. Kiara and Shinwoo went and joined them.

Kiara sat beside Rai, who was staring out if his window.

"Oi Rai, so you reached home safely last night?" She asked.

Rai softly looked her, then nodded. Kiara sighed

"Ya know you should've told me that you were weak with directions, duh." She commented.

"Rai became a little flustered and looked the other direction.

"What a bore..." Kiara muttered.

The teacher soon entered the class and everyone settled in their places.

"Okay so class, today we have a new student joining us. You can come in now." The teacher said as he gestured someone to enter the room.

Kiara's eyes widened when the student came in. She froze and turned pale.

"Hello everyone, I am Kieran Castriel Zaugustus. I've come from a far away land so please help me with your culture!" He said with a smile as sweet as honey.

"Omg another foreigner?! He's so damn hot!" One girl commented.

"We have all been blessed with such gorgeous men!" Another girl uttered.

The whole room eventually filled with whispers and excitement. Kiara realized that this was the same aura as it was when Rai came for the first time.

"Alright, Kieran. Please go sit in the seat in front of Rai there." The teacher said as he pointed at Rai.

Kieran smiled and bowed.  He sat down and  gave a big smile to all the girls (also bois😏) who were staring at him. That smile seemed to shoot then like a gun.

Kiara felt a little weird. A nostalgic sort of feeling. It seemed very unusual for her.

"Who the heck are you?" Kiara thought to herself as she stared at the new student.