Chapter 18: This and That

Shinwoo and Kiara were going home together after playing games at the arcade. Both of them were tired and worn out. They both just wanted to go home and watch anime.

"A new episode has been released! I have to watch it now!" Kiara said.

"Bro we have to watch it together. Today who the killer is will be revealed!" Shinwoo said, while running.

Out of nowhere, a guy popped in front of them. He had long purple hair and striking blue eyes.

"Pardon me, kids, but can you tell me the Block C is? I'm new here so I can't really find it

"Pardon me, kids, but can you tell me the Block C is? I'm new here so I can't really find it."

"Block C? That's where we live! Shinwoo exclaimed.

"If you want, you can come with us since we are going the same way." Kiara added.

"Oh thank you for helping!"

The three walked to Block C together. They talked about their lives and things like that. His name was Takeo, and he was a foreigner. It turned out that he was a huge fan of Kiara's music. They soon reached Block C.

"Thank you for helping me! I hope we can hang out sometimes!" Takio said warmly.

"Bye Takio!" The two said.

"Target confirmed. They are currently in Block C. I'll update you with more information later on."

❌❌❌❌❌❌

"He was pretty nice. We should meet often." Shinwoo commented.

"I agree. Now let's go. The others are waiting for us at home." Kiara said as they entered their building.

They entered Kiara's house and saw Rai, Frankenstein, M-21, Regis and Seira there.

"Hi guys! What a surprise!" Kiara exclaimed.

"Rai was getting bored so we came here." Regis explained.

Yuna came in with snacks and they all ate. Suddenly, Kiara sat beside Frankenstein with a dark aura.

"You came here so that your house doesn't get dirty right? Smart move I gotta admit." Kiara whispered to him.

Frankenstein flinched after hearing her eerie and cold voice.

"Err-I guess I am just really clever?" Frankenstein laughed.

"I'll get you back. You'll regret doing this Frankie....."

As usual, Regis and M-21 started fighting because of a small issue. Kiara had  stopped them after a lot of screaming. Rai was just relaxing  and watching all the drama, sipping his tea. Kiara gave them a punishment and made the two stand for 20 minutes Shinwoo was eating like a horse, and Ikhan was with his laptop, into hacking business. So much for a normal day....