Chapter 6 : Meeting

" You are the heir of the Castriel clan. As far as I know, your parents were really powerful. Your father was the Xavian lord. " Rai said.

"Wait was? He's not the lord anymore?" Rai shook his head.

"Your father was murdered by the traitors who deceived him."

Kiara was somewhat disappointed. She hoped to see her parents after what Rai told her.

"I understand that, but I have one more doubt. How do you know me?" Kiara exclaimed.

"I knew you and your father when I was a child. I didn't know about your state until I came here." Rai explained.

"But why are you telling me all this now?" Kiara asked.

"You disappeared from Vallatia a long time back. I guess you were in deep sleep."

"Legend says that you have the gift of the power strong enough to destroy this world."

"What?! I don't have any kind of powers! Or do I? Whatever that is! Anyway excuse me Mr. Noblesse, I need a little bit of time to process all this."

With that Kiara started walking towards her house, followed by Rai.

"Don't you have a place to stay here? Are you going to follow me everywhere?" Kiara asked, completely stressed out.

"I don't have a home here. My home is in Lukedonia. I am following you as you are the only one I know here." Rai said.

"Alright, I guess you can come to the my house. Maybe I can give you a room to stay for a while. I'll ask Shinwoo to let you stay at his tomorrow."

"Lulu I'm home!" Kiara shouted, while entering her house.

She was welcomed by an adorable little puppy. Lulu ran to Kiara happily.

"I missed my little girl. Were you a good girl today while I was gone?"

Lulu barked at Rai. She was a little frightened. Rai was surprised after seeing the puppy. As if he had never seen one before.

"This is my little Lulu. She is my pet." Kiara explained.

" I'll go prepare the food while you take care of her." Kiara gave Rai the puppy and left.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Lulu! Why in the world are you on his head? What's gotten into you?" Kiara came running after hearing a bang sound from the kitchen.

Lulu had climbed on Rai's head, knocking out Kiara's expensive vase.

"I left you guys for just five minutes and this is what I get?!?!?!"

After having dinner, Kiara went to her room to sleep. Rai was in the balcony, just staring at the sky. "I finally found her, Lord. Now I shall be able to save our people." Rai turned around to see Lulu, shivering and scared...

*Lulu is so cute!!!!!